Windows 10: Can Windows 10 pro volume license procured in one country be assigned to a laptop procured...

Discus and support Can Windows 10 pro volume license procured in one country be assigned to a laptop procured... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Team,I have situation where My whole IT team operates from India Bangalore, and we have 50+ remote users across Africa Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Sierra... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Sofiur Rahman, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Can Windows 10 pro volume license procured in one country be assigned to a laptop procured...

Team,I have situation where My whole IT team operates from India Bangalore, and we have 50+ remote users across Africa Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Sierra Leone, etc... My question is - How do we manage the OS license if we do not buy OEM.? Can we procure windows 10 pro volume licenses in India through MS partners, and assign to devices procured in these countries? If yes, how? If no, what is the best approach? recently one of hiring manage procured laptops in Africa, not with pro license/ they are with windows 10 home license, and our goal to upgrade them to windows 10 proPlease help me w

:)

Sofiur Rahman, Apr 11, 2022

2. What is the cost for Windows Compact Edition 7, 8 and IOT core 10 for OEM license ? How can I procure them ?

I am looking for OEM license prices for Microsoft Windows Compact Editions (evaluating 7 , 2013 and win 10 IOT core).

Can someone please help me on how to procure the license as well ?

Mahesh_001, Apr 11, 2022
  3. Need Invoice for submitting to procurement for HoloLens

I have invite to purchase 5 HoloLens. But I need to generate a invoice to go through our procurement to place an order. I can't find any where on the HoloLens site to do that. Has anyone done this before? Can you please advice?

Chandra.Sekhar, Apr 11, 2022
  4. Aera Rua Win User

Can Windows 10 pro volume license procured in one country be assigned to a laptop procured...

reinstall volume license windows 10 enterprise ltsb 2016

Hi Anders,

Reinstalling Volume License may differ depending on where your admin procures the License. It is better to get in touch with them so that they can provide an accurate resolution about this type of concern.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Aera Rua, Apr 11, 2022
Thema:

Can Windows 10 pro volume license procured in one country be assigned to a laptop procured...

1. Can Windows 10 pro volume license procured in one country be assigned to a laptop procured... - Similar Threads - pro volume license

2. Microsoft Licenses Procurement

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Licenses Procurement: Hi Team,We are providing CS solutions to one of our customer and we need to procure MS licenses for Win 10 LTSC machines and WS2019. What details need to be given to procure the licenses ? Do we need to register with the end-user details ? Or else can I procure with my...
  3. Microsoft Licenses Procurement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Licenses Procurement: Hi Team,We are providing CS solutions to one of our customer and we need to procure MS licenses for Win 10 LTSC machines and WS2019. What details need to be given to procure the licenses ? Do we need to register with the end-user details ? Or else can I procure with my...
  4. Microsoft Licenses Procurement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can Windows 10 pro volume license procured in one country be assigned to a laptop procured...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows 10 pro volume license procured in one country be assigned to a laptop procured...: Team,I have situation where My whole IT team operates from India Bangalore, and we have 50+ remote users across Africa Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Sierra Leone, etc... My question is - How do we manage the OS license if we do not buy OEM.? Can we procure windows 10 pro volume...
  6. Can Windows 10 pro volume license procured in one country be assigned to a laptop procured...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Windows 10 pro volume license procured in one country be assigned to a laptop procured...: Team,I have situation where My whole IT team operates from India Bangalore, and we have 50+ remote users across Africa Kenya, Ghana, Tanzania, Sierra Leone, etc... My question is - How do we manage the OS license if we do not buy OEM.? Can we procure windows 10 pro volume...
  7. Can I change window 10 pro volume license key to oem

Can I change window 10 pro volume license key to oem: Recently I got the message the volume license key will be expired soon. Would I update the license key to oem version without a clean install of win 10 pro?...
  8. Volume PRO license to HOME license ? (WINDOWS 10)

Volume PRO license to HOME license ? (WINDOWS 10): Hi, my son's laptop (purchased outright from a large chain electronics store in another country) has just started popping up with a "Your Windows licence will expire soon" message. It turns out that it has a volume licence and we would be coming to the end of our 180 days. I...
  9. windows 10 pro volume license

windows 10 pro volume license: I want to know the price for purchase volume license for windows10 pro for 250 users https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-volume-license/9e117d92-9f71-4147-8ccf-2b676b5998fc
  10. Can I transfer Windows 10 Pro License under Volume License to a new device?

Can I transfer Windows 10 Pro License under Volume License to a new device?: 7 Server 2016 eval with two eval VM's Get answers from your peers along with millions of IT pros who visit Spiceworks. Join Now Can someone confirm the following licensing questions: 1) Microsoft Windows 10 Professional Volume License Part number: FQC-09478 2) This...