Windows 10: Can Windows 10 send a FAX via internet without a land line dial tone line?

Discus and support Can Windows 10 send a FAX via internet without a land line dial tone line? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Can Windows 10 send a FAX via internet without a land line dial tone line?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DougChesson, May 5, 2020.

1. Can Windows 10 send a FAX via internet without a land line dial tone line?

Can Windows 10 send a FAX via internet without a land line dial tone line?

:)

DougChesson, May 5, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Can Windows 10 send a FAX via internet without a land line dial tone line? :)

3. d_t_a Win User
    E72: what's difference of Ringing Tone, line 1 and line 2?

Going to Nokia E72's Control Panel, Settings->General->Personalisation->Tones

There is an option:

Ringing tone, line 1 (input tone file)

Ringing tone, line 2 (input tone file)

In my case, I used 2 different tones for line 1 and line 2.

So far, when I receive I voice call, the tone I specified in line 1 will ring to signify an incoming caller. I've always heard that ringing tone for my incoming voice calls.

But just awhile ago, it used the ringing tone for line 2 when I got a voice call. I was wondering, what that "line 2" ringing tone is used for until I heard that tone awhile back.

When does "ringing tone line 2" get triggered anyway?

d_t_a, May 23, 2020
  4. Can Windows 10 send a FAX via internet without a land line dial tone line?

7230 Send DTMF Dial Tones?

just find it very silly to have to go through the whole process of going into options, keying in my dial tone selection, then telling it to send the dial tone, then I listen to the next prompt have to key in another number and tell the phone to send that
    dial tone, ad nauseum. Why can't the dial tone/keypad just be active by default? It has been on every other cell phone I've ever owned.

Very silly.

NeillBahamas, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Can Windows 10 send a FAX via internet without a land line dial tone line?

1. Can Windows 10 send a FAX via internet without a land line dial tone line? - Similar Threads - send FAX via

2. Windows fax and scan send results in "No answer" if receiving machine send fax tone without...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows fax and scan send results in "No answer" if receiving machine send fax tone without...: For quite a long time now, we cannot send faxes via Windows Fax and Scan to any machine/server that answers the call without ringing but immediately answers with a fax tone. Our end will never initiate the send and returns a "No Answer" response. I can always manually send...
  3. Windows fax and scan send results in "No answer" if receiving machine send fax tone without...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows fax and scan send results in "No answer" if receiving machine send fax tone without...: For quite a long time now, we cannot send faxes via Windows Fax and Scan to any machine/server that answers the call without ringing but immediately answers with a fax tone. Our end will never initiate the send and returns a "No Answer" response. I can always manually send...
  4. Windows fax and scan send results in "No answer" if receiving machine send fax tone without...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to manually send stop codes via CMD command line?

How to manually send stop codes via CMD command line?: I Understand that you can trigger BSOD by creating a registry entry that causes a crash by pressing Right Control and scroll lock. And I know that you can also crash the system by typing "wininit" into powershell, or killing the svchost.exe program via task manager. However I...
  6. How to manually send stop codes via CMD command line?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to manually send stop codes via CMD command line?: I Understand that you can trigger BSOD by creating a registry entry that causes a crash by pressing Right Control and scroll lock. And I know that you can also crash the system by typing "wininit" into powershell, or killing the svchost.exe program via task manager. However I...
  7. sending / receiving emails via command line

in Browsers and Email
    sending / receiving emails via command line: Hi folks I'm working on trying to send and receive emails via command line every so often on Windows It can be done but all the faqs - imbeciles guides etc etc just seem too complex and everybody uses gmail as their mail server. I'll do a proper tutorial later for a...
  8. sending / receiving emails via command line

sending / receiving emails via command line: Hi folks I'm working on trying to send and receive emails via command line every so often on Windows It can be done but all the faqs - imbeciles guides etc etc just seem too complex and everybody uses gmail as their mail server. I'll do a proper tutorial later for a...
  9. Windows 10 printing of on line receive fax

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 printing of on line receive fax: Just upgraded Windows 10 from Windows 7. Believe that all 7 OS data downloaded on 10OS except one issue. Have an on-line fax [J2 Connect] that is received in my e-mail. When trying to print the fax it seems to default to Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Of course I...
  10. Run a scheduled task via command line via command line

in Windows 10 Support
    Run a scheduled task via command line via command line: i want start a Run a scheduled task via command line like this: Code: %SystemRoot%\system32\taskschd.msc /Run /TN "RegIdleBackup" when i run the cmd in the prompt as admin the shedular task GUI pop up but the task not start. Is there a solution? Is the...