Windows 10: can windows 10 share product key

Discus and support can windows 10 share product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, Is it possible to use the same product key I have on my laptop, because I am building my desktop. Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Iris Lapira, Nov 23, 2019.

1. can windows 10 share product key

Hello,

Is it possible to use the same product key I have on my laptop, because I am building my desktop.

Thank you.

:)

Iris Lapira, Nov 23, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 23, 2019
  4. can windows 10 share product key

Windows 10 Product Key

Hi Oscar,

Since the laptop has no battery compartment wherein the product key is usually located, we recommend that you follow these steps to find your Windows product key:

• Press Windows + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter this command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
      and hit Enter.

Also, if you're looking to reinstall Windows 10 after a hardware replacement, we recommend that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if performing these steps resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

can windows 10 share product key

1. can windows 10 share product key - Similar Threads - share product key

2. Can Windows 10 product keys be exhausted?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can Windows 10 product keys be exhausted?: I recently upgraded my PC with a new motherboard, CPU and SSD and had to reinstall windows 10. During the inital setup, I didn't put in a product key because I didn't have acess to my one at the time. Later, when I found the product key, I tried to change the product key to...
  3. Can Windows 10 product keys be exhausted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows 10 product keys be exhausted?: I recently upgraded my PC with a new motherboard, CPU and SSD and had to reinstall windows 10. During the inital setup, I didn't put in a product key because I didn't have acess to my one at the time. Later, when I found the product key, I tried to change the product key to...
  4. Can Windows 10 product keys be exhausted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can I share a used product key with my friend

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I share a used product key with my friend: can I share a used product key with my friend? PS thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-share-a-used-product-key-with-my-friend/c1056540-d991-41d8-879e-d7640a160efd
  6. can I share a used product key with my friend

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I share a used product key with my friend: can I share a used product key with my friend? PS thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-share-a-used-product-key-with-my-friend/c1056540-d991-41d8-879e-d7640a160efd
  7. can I share a used product key with my friend

8. Can Windows be reactivated with a product key?

Can Windows be reactivated with a product key?: I currently use Windows 10 on my computer, but I would like to change it to a Linux distro. My question is, if someday I need Windows again, will I be able to reinstall it using the same product key? And if yes, how can I tell what my product key is?...
  9. Windows 10 Product Key on Two Bootable Drives Sharing the Same Product Key?

Windows 10 Product Key on Two Bootable Drives Sharing the Same Product Key?: Hi Situation: I have a 10 years old laptop that came with HDD Windows 7 Vista I still have the sticker key on Vista but it doesn't work on Win 10. At the same time I installed a separate drive SSD and installed Windows 7 using my university's enterprise product key Don't...
  10. Can Product Id be used as Product Key to Activate Windows 10?

Can Product Id be used as Product Key to Activate Windows 10?: Can Product Id be used as Product Key to Activate Windows 10? So there's a guy who was checking my PC and he asked if my Windows was pirated or Official, I said Official, then he asked me for the Product Id, he doesn't know that Product Id and Key aren't the same things, so...