Windows 10: Can Windows 10 tell me when a Printer was last connected to my PC?

Discus and support Can Windows 10 tell me when a Printer was last connected to my PC? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I work from a shared office space. I had the only printer in that office space which was connected to my Windows 10 PC. A bunch of us were out for most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gfh467658, May 26, 2022.

1. gfh467658 Win User

Can Windows 10 tell me when a Printer was last connected to my PC?

I work from a shared office space. I had the only printer in that office space which was connected to my Windows 10 PC. A bunch of us were out for most of last week and I came to find the printer missing. Is there a way to find a device connection log that can tell me when the printer was last connected to the PC or last used. This will be an immense help in helping us find out when the printer was nicked, and maybe help in the recovery process. Thanks.

:)

gfh467658, May 26, 2022

2. Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi Debbie,

The printer offline status is your printer’s way of telling you that something is wrong with the communication between your computer and your printer, so one of the first things to check is your printer’s connection with your PC. Here are a couple of things
    you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

Aside from the above steps, I also suggest that you go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection
    in Windows 10.

Please respond to this thread to let me know how the issue progresses. Similarly, if you have more questions, please inform me by replying to this post.

Aileen Alf, May 26, 2022
  3. Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi murlichatlani,

Have you tried the suggestions on my initial post, in response to the original poster? If you haven't performed any troubleshooting yet, here are a couple of things you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

If the steps didn't help, you may go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection in Windows 10.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Aileen Alf, May 26, 2022
  4. Can Windows 10 tell me when a Printer was last connected to my PC?

connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, May 26, 2022
Thema:

Can Windows 10 tell me when a Printer was last connected to my PC?

1. Can Windows 10 tell me when a Printer was last connected to my PC? - Similar Threads - tell Printer was

2. Windows Scan is telling me to connect a scanner when it's already connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Scan is telling me to connect a scanner when it's already connected: I have an HP Photosmart C8100. I have been using windows 10 scan app to do some scanning. Suddenly the scan app is telling me that "To get started, connect a scanner". The scanner C8100 is connected and I can print a test page. I have tried uninstalling the C8100 and...
  3. Windows Scan is telling me to connect a scanner when it's already connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Scan is telling me to connect a scanner when it's already connected: I have an HP Photosmart C8100. I have been using windows 10 scan app to do some scanning. Suddenly the scan app is telling me that "To get started, connect a scanner". The scanner C8100 is connected and I can print a test page. I have tried uninstalling the C8100 and...
  4. Windows Scan is telling me to connect a scanner when it's already connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can Windows 10 tell me when a Printer was last connected to my PC?

Can Windows 10 tell me when a Printer was last connected to my PC?: I work from a shared office space. I had the only printer in that office space which was connected to my Windows 10 PC. A bunch of us were out for most of last week and I came to find the printer missing. Is there a way to find a device connection log that can tell me when...
  6. Can Windows 10 tell me when a Printer was last connected to my PC?

Can Windows 10 tell me when a Printer was last connected to my PC?: I work from a shared office space. I had the only printer in that office space which was connected to my Windows 10 PC. A bunch of us were out for most of last week and I came to find the printer missing. Is there a way to find a device connection log that can tell me when...
  7. Settings telling me my PC is managed by an organization when it's not

Settings telling me my PC is managed by an organization when it's not: Hello!I recently tried to join the Windows 11 Insider Program and the settings application told me that I had to change my diagnostic data to get the releases... but it says that the setting is managed by an organization and that I can't change it. I bought this computer...
  8. Can anyone tell me why my pc does this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone tell me why my pc does this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thelinkr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/koq46d/can_anyone_tell_me_why_my_pc_does_this/
  9. Printer connect to internet but keeps telling me it’s off line

Printer connect to internet but keeps telling me it’s off line: Hi, i have an acre laptop and hp printer, all of a sudden i keep getting errir reports telling me my printer us offline, its connected to wifi ok...
  10. Can someone tell me what caused my last BSOD error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone tell me what caused my last BSOD error?: Here is the summary of it: https://i.imgur.com/6uPhJOh.png I want to find out what to fix exactly. It looks like it is a Windows system file giving me trouble....