Windows 10: Can windows 10 wake up from HDMI device powering on?

Discus and support Can windows 10 wake up from HDMI device powering on? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just looking for a way to wake up my pc when my A/V recurved switches to the PC (Connected via HDMI). submitted by /u/StrokeMyAxe [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/StrokeMyAxe, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Can windows 10 wake up from HDMI device powering on?

Just looking for a way to wake up my pc when my A/V recurved switches to the PC (Connected via HDMI).

submitted by /u/StrokeMyAxe
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/StrokeMyAxe, Nov 17, 2019

2. Why does Power Options -> Sleep -> Allow wake Timers -> Disabled not work?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• How do you think that Spotify is causing this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the below step and check if it helps

• Go to device manager.
    • Click on network adapters.
    • Right on the network adapters.
    • Click on power management.
    • Uncheck the option Allow this device to wake this computer.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Nov 17, 2019
  3. wake from sleep issue in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to check which devices are configured to wake up the computer from sleep by following the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command line below:
    Powercfg /devicequery wake_armed

3. Check if the devices (Keyboard, Mouse, Ethernet cable) are listed.

If the system is not going to sleep and going to Hybernate, the only option to wake up is to press the Power button.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Can windows 10 wake up from HDMI device powering on?

Will not wake from sleep

Hi,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

I would suggest you to try the steps below to open the power troubleshooter

1. Press Windows key + R to open the run command.

2. Type control and press enter to open control panel.

3. Type troubleshooting in the control panel search box.

4. On the left side, click on "troubleshooting".

5. Click "view all" on the left pane.

6. Run the power troubleshooter.

To make sure your devices are set to wake the computer up, I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• 1. Press Windows key + R

2. Type devmgmt.msc and press enter.

3. Expand keyboard, it will display your keyboard, right click and go to properties.

4. Select Power management.

5. Check Allow this device to wake the computer.
    Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Can windows 10 wake up from HDMI device powering on?

1. Can windows 10 wake up from HDMI device powering on? - Similar Threads - wake HDMI device

2. USB devices won't wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB devices won't wake up from sleep: Hi,Quite often when I reconnect some of my USB devices to PC mouse, keyboard, audio interface, they won't work. To me it seems to happen randomly. Usually it's just one of these devices that don't work when I reconnect them. Disconnecting them and again reconnecting doesn't...
  3. WIndows 10 will not wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WIndows 10 will not wake up from sleep: I’ve been having something of a nightmare for the last 3 months with one of my self-built desktop PCs. It was built in 2014 based on a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB motherboard with an AMD FX-4130 CPU and has 16GB RAM. Originally it was a Windows 7 only machine installed on a Sandisk...
  4. WIndows 10 will not wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 will not wake up from sleep: I’ve been having something of a nightmare for the last 3 months with one of my self-built desktop PCs. It was built in 2014 based on a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB motherboard with an AMD FX-4130 CPU and has 16GB RAM. Originally it was a Windows 7 only machine installed on a Sandisk...
  5. WIndows 10 will not wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 automatic wake up from low power

Windows 10 automatic wake up from low power: Hi, My computer has been automatically waking itself after I hibernate it. I wondered if this was because I had nudged the mouse or something but that doesn't seem to be the case. When I look for the last wake in command prompt I get no useful...
  7. Wake up from sleep in windows 10

Wake up from sleep in windows 10: Is there any shortcut to wake up from sleep in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wake-up-from-sleep-in-windows-10/eba48a78-f620-4286-8018-3a24c788142a
  8. Windows 10 - waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - waking up from sleep: Hi all, Just joined site as got nowhere else to turn to *Sad As of recently a week or 2 now, when I put my computer into sleep mode it goes to sleep no problem. I have enabled it to wake up either using my keyboard or mouse which is fine, but I know have noticed a...
  9. Windows 10 Waking up from Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Waking up from Sleep: When I wake up my PC from sleep, it stops at a picture like viewing from a cave to the ocean (shows date/time upper left and some icons lower right). It stops there until I click on the screen then goes to User name logon 'sign In'; where it stops again until I click on...
  10. Windows 10 Wake Up From Sleep Without Power Button?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Wake Up From Sleep Without Power Button?: My power button is currently broken. Is there a way to have a keyboard or mouse input wake up the computer instead? Thanks! 99208

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc wake on hdmi

2. wake up on hdmi

3. wake pc through hdmi

4. wake up pc with hdmi tv,
  5. weak up pc with tv,
  6. wake device hdmi,
  7. wake pc from sleep hdmi,
  8. windows wake when hdmi selected,
  9. wake pc on hdmi on,
  10. windows 10 wake up on hdmi,
  11. can hdmi wake laptop,