Windows 10: Can Windows Explorer to show A) folders alpha order B) Fil

Discus and support Can Windows Explorer to show A) folders alpha order B) Fil in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello How can I set up my Windows Explorer view such that in the right hand pane: A) At the top of the pane, I see the list of folders in alphabetic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ship69, May 28, 2020.

1. ship69 Win User

Can Windows Explorer to show A) folders alpha order B) Fil

Hello

How can I set up my Windows Explorer view such that in the right hand pane:
    A) At the top of the pane, I see the list of folders in alphabetic order
    B) Then I see my files in date last edited order

With thanks

J

:)

ship69, May 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 28, 2020
  3. Kreij Win User
    How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

Some suggestions

Kreij, May 28, 2020
  4. Can Windows Explorer to show A) folders alpha order B) Fil

File Explorer keeps showing recently used folders in taskbar

Hi,

Thank your form coming back to us with the status.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below step.

• Open file explorer and click on View tab.

• Click on Option on top of the pane and click on
      Change folder and change option.

• Now uncheck on Show frequently used folder in Quick access.

• Click on Apply and click OK.
    Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Can Windows Explorer to show A) folders alpha order B) Fil

1. Can Windows Explorer to show A) folders alpha order B) Fil - Similar Threads - Explorer show folders

2. Order sorting of folders in Pictures in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order sorting of folders in Pictures in File Explorer: I have file explorer win 11. I have been downloading photos from IPhone to PC Win 11. When I do it, I save to a new folder say 2024-04-14. When open "Pictures" in File Explorer the folders are sorted by date numerically just as I would expect- but Pictures tab, at top left...
  3. Order sorting of folders in Pictures in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order sorting of folders in Pictures in File Explorer: I have file explorer win 11. I have been downloading photos from IPhone to PC Win 11. When I do it, I save to a new folder say 2024-04-14. When open "Pictures" in File Explorer the folders are sorted by date numerically just as I would expect- but Pictures tab, at top left...
  4. file explorer --- file folder order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    file explorer --- file folder order: What option do I have to set so that when I list the files / folders in documents that the filesare firstt, on top of the subfolders, and I then the files are listed in descending order...
  5. file explorer --- file folder order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    file explorer --- file folder order: What option do I have to set so that when I list the files / folders in documents that the filesare firstt, on top of the subfolders, and I then the files are listed in descending order...
  6. Windows 11 File Explorer - I can NOT change the order of the folders in Quick Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer - I can NOT change the order of the folders in Quick Access: Windows 11 File Explorer - I can NOT change the order of the folders in Quick Access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-file-explorer-i-can-not-change-the/f5d69766-eeb4-420b-9118-a001a927a557
  7. Fils miaaing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fils miaaing: Having problems with getting "memory can't be written" messages. Come in batch of 3's. I can run programs on desktop but I cannot download, open settings, use "start" button, run task manager, etc. I think problem started with latest update. Thought I might try it again to...
  8. Can Win Explorer show: A) folders alpha order B) Files by date order?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Win Explorer show: A) folders alpha order B) Files by date order?: Hello How can I set up my Windows Explorer view such that in the right hand pane: A) At the top of the pane, I see the list of folders in alphabetic order B) Then I see my files sorted by date last edited order With thanks J 157262
  9. alphabatizing fils in folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    alphabatizing fils in folders: I am looking for a way to set my folders to automatically alphabetize https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alphabatizing-fils-in-folders/4bdf7def-8ea1-42e0-9665-032ef8a5b96a"
  10. delete fil on Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete fil on Explorer: How do you delete a file on File Explorer? Dave, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-fil-on-explorer/f284e983-d814-4b32-b672-86c9537678cf"