Windows 10: Can Windows have different account with different data disk?

Discus and support Can Windows have different account with different data disk? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to create an account for my Family. Can you help me on how to create Family/Local account with different PC data disk example: [Windows (C:) ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hidayat Zatrizal, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Can Windows have different account with different data disk?

I need to create an account for my Family. Can you help me on how to create Family/Local account with different PC data disk example: [Windows (CCan Windows have different account with different data disk? :) , Data (DCan Windows have different account with different data disk? :)]. I've tried to create an account but Family/Local account have full access to Admin data disk. Can Windows have different account with different data disk?

:)

Hidayat Zatrizal, Apr 14, 2019

2. What should I have as backup-a RECOVERY disk or a REPAIR disk? Are these the same or different?

Got the free upgrade to Windows 10 and I need to start making some kind of a Repair/Recovery disk.

Are these the same thing? Are they different?

Can someone list the steps needed to make this/ these disk (s)?

Thank you.

Barbara

BarbaraLarnce, Apr 14, 2019
  3. SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Can Windows have different account with different data disk? 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Can Windows have different account with different data disk? 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Can Windows have different account with different data disk?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Can Windows have different account with different data disk?

1. Can Windows have different account with different data disk? - Similar Threads - different account different

2. Can I have different shortcuts saved to different screens taskbars?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I have different shortcuts saved to different screens taskbars?: I have two screens for my PC. I want one taskbar to have all my entertainment related shortcuts and the other to have all my work related shortcuts. I don't want to clutter the screen with shortcuts and would like the taskbar to hold them. Is there a way to make the taskbar...
  3. Can I have different shortcuts saved to different screens taskbars?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I have different shortcuts saved to different screens taskbars?: I have two screens for my PC. I want one taskbar to have all my entertainment related shortcuts and the other to have all my work related shortcuts. I don't want to clutter the screen with shortcuts and would like the taskbar to hold them. Is there a way to make the taskbar...
  4. Can I have different shortcuts saved to different screens taskbars?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Moving my Activation Data to a different Microsoft Account

Moving my Activation Data to a different Microsoft Account: I have a pc activated on this Microsoft account and I want to move it to a different accountThe PC is listed here:https://account.microsoft.com/deviceshttps://account.microsoft.com/servicesIt comes with a Microsoft 365 Personal Subscription that is activated until August 2023...
  6. Can You Have Different Font Sizes for Different Files of Notepad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can You Have Different Font Sizes for Different Files of Notepad?: Whenever I choose to resize text in a new file of notepad, it also changes my previous files of notepad to the same size I'm using in my new file. Making every file that I have in notepad the same, consistent size. Is it possible for each file to have a its own unique size...
  7. Can You Have Different Font Sizes for Different Files of Notepad?

Can You Have Different Font Sizes for Different Files of Notepad?: Whenever I choose to resize text in a new file of notepad, it also changes my previous files of notepad to the same size I'm using in my new file. Making every file that I have in notepad the same, consistent size. Is it possible for each file to have a its own unique size...
  8. Can I have Different Folders On Different Desktops???

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I have Different Folders On Different Desktops???: Don't want to bork up my computer so I am asking here first: Can I have different folders and files on different desktops in windows 10? I want to have one desktop that has work-related folders and files that I can access easily, and one desktop that has personal folders...
  9. Can I have different configurations per account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I have different configurations per account: I have a sort of specific problem. I have 1 computer which I use for 2 different things: gaming and as an HTPC. I have a monitor and a TV connected to the pc. When I game I want my sound to come from my asus sound card. The monitor should be the primary screen. When I use...
  10. Can you have different desktops with different SHORTCUTS on each deskt

in Windows 10 Support
    Can you have different desktops with different SHORTCUTS on each deskt: Can you have different desktops with different SHORTCUTS on each desktops? And can you have desktops saved permanently even after a reboot? 42072