Windows 10: Can windows os pro do what home can do?

Discus and support Can windows os pro do what home can do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to buy a windows os for my new pc, and I came across a deal where the pro version is cheaper than the home version. The pc will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/daiki185, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Can windows os pro do what home can do?

I'm trying to buy a windows os for my new pc, and I came across a deal where the pro version is cheaper than the home version. The pc will be exclusively for home-type of use and nothing professional or business related, like personal work and games and such, and I'm the only one who will be using it. With the pro, will there be like any restrictions on games or nsfw content?

submitted by /u/daiki185
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/daiki185, Nov 26, 2020
  2. little cat, Nov 26, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Can windows os pro do what home can do?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Can windows os pro do what home can do?

1. Can windows os pro do what home can do? - Similar Threads - pro home

2. Downgrade win 10 pro to home on 2nd hand laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downgrade win 10 pro to home on 2nd hand laptop: I bought a second hand laptop which was advertised with 10 Pro. When I got it, it wasn't activated and the seller didn't have the code. I bought a genuine copy of 10 Home and then did a full reset. Unfortunately every time it gets to the "ready to install page" it shows...
  3. Will upgrading from Home to Pro get me a clean install? Can I still use Office 365 home?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will upgrading from Home to Pro get me a clean install? Can I still use Office 365 home?: I would like to upgrade to Pro. I would also like to do a clean install. I would also like to continue using my 365 home family plan. If upgrading to pro doesn’t include a clean install should I clean install before or after updating? submitted by /u/PlazmaSnake417...
  4. Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro: Hi there, I've very recently upgraded my PC and purchased Windows 10 Home for my operating system which costed me $180 NZD. In my spare time, I've wanted to code using Xamarin and Visual Studio, however, I've learnt that it is essential to have Hyper-V running for the...
  5. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro

Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Pro: I have bought an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro which fails to install indicating an error . How do I proceed . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-windows-10-home-to-pro/e43cf77c-bd2f-4d0b-a031-03c40792a8e6
  6. Windows 10 pro oem key not activating 10 home new install

Windows 10 pro oem key not activating 10 home new install: I just built a new computer every part is brand new including the case. my friend updated the bios and got it working after i built it. he installed windows 10 home and i purchased windows 10 pro oem for $150 from micro center as a DVD version 1909. it says activation not...
  7. Can I transfer an OEM Windows 10 Home licence that I purchased a 10 Pro upgrade for to a...

Can I transfer an OEM Windows 10 Home licence that I purchased a 10 Pro upgrade for to a...: Pardon if this has been asked ad nauseam, mildly tired and my reading comprehension skills are a bit tanked right now. Would prefer a simple yes/no response if that's not too much trouble. I have a laptop purchased in 2015 that came with an OEM version of Windows installed....
  8. Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Pro resulted in Enterprise being installed. Activation fails

Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Pro resulted in Enterprise being installed. Activation fails: My name is Rolf Jacobs *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I am logged into my Fridays Microsoft account using his name *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I am trying to set up Milt's new Laptop for testing. Costco HP with Windows HOME He purchased...
  9. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 home using a digital license

Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 home using a digital license: Hi, I need to upgrade my version of Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro so that I can access the remote desktop connection feature. My edition is Windows 10 Home and my activation says Windows is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. But it looks...
  10. How to upgrade from windows 10 home oem to pro

How to upgrade from windows 10 home oem to pro: I just got a new laptop and I'm trying to upgrade from Home 2004 oem to Pro with a key. I woiuld prefer not to have to do a clean install as I just finished setting it up. I've tried the media creation tool it doesn't give me the option to upgrade. I've also tried...