Windows 10: Can Windows Update assistant fix the problem that I have with my pending updates ?

Discus and support Can Windows Update assistant fix the problem that I have with my pending updates ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft I used to love Windows 7 so much and I used it on my surface. But on August 2020 I upgraded to Windows 10. I have a few issues with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Win 10 Pro, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Can Windows Update assistant fix the problem that I have with my pending updates ?

Hello Microsoft

I used to love Windows 7 so much and I used it on my surface. But on August 2020 I upgraded to Windows 10. I have a few issues with pending updates and I don't want to use media creation tool so does Windows Update Assistant help ?

:)

Win 10 Pro, Dec 27, 2020
  2. TC-man Win User

Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, Dec 27, 2020
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

4. Xzibit Win User

Can Windows Update assistant fix the problem that I have with my pending updates ?

FIXED!! Windows 7 sp1 never ends searching for updates

Check the date on the one you thought it was. Nov 4 2015 <-That's not June

The rollup does contain the fix.

June 2016 update rollup for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1

June 21 2016

Windows Update Client for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2: June 2016

This update contains some improvements to Windows Update Client in Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (SP1) and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. This includes the following:
    • An optimization that addresses long scan time for updates that's reported on some computers.
    • Fix for a Windows Update error 0x8007000E on some computers while they are updating.
    • Some reliability improvements.

Xzibit, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Can Windows Update assistant fix the problem that I have with my pending updates ?

1. Can Windows Update assistant fix the problem that I have with my pending updates ? - Similar Threads - Update assistant fix

2. how can i fix this update problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix this update problem?: Hello.I recently got a new Windows 10 laptop and I´d like to transfer my Minecraft launcher onto it, but it won´t download, because a certain update is giving me a constant error sign. Until I can´t download this update, I can´t use the game that I paid 30 dollars for. The...
  3. I think my problem is a pending update not downloading anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think my problem is a pending update not downloading anymore: So I got the notif for a scheduled update,The next morning I wake up to a blue screen then the pc boots auto repair mode.I tried everything I could find in the troubleshoot's advanced settings and some in the cmd but the pc keeps booting with a blue screen then auto...
  4. I think my problem is a pending update not downloading anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think my problem is a pending update not downloading anymore: So I got the notif for a scheduled update,The next morning I wake up to a blue screen then the pc boots auto repair mode.I tried everything I could find in the troubleshoot's advanced settings and some in the cmd but the pc keeps booting with a blue screen then auto...
  5. I think my problem is a pending update not downloading anymore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. I have a problem about the pending updates on my Windows 10 1909

I have a problem about the pending updates on my Windows 10 1909: [IMG]Hello my Micorosoft bros I have some issues about my Windows update on my surface how do i fix them ? >: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-about-the-pending-updates-on-my/8d41abf4-eb52-4a52-b624-0d1ef428c548
  7. windows update assistant problem

windows update assistant problem: hello I am trying to update from 1511 version with Windows update assistant. It is stuck in 99% updating section. It took too long if I used insider in this version, can I get Windows update update?...
  8. Windows Update Assistant Problems Win Update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update Assistant Problems Win Update: New Windows 10 Warning As Microsoft Confirms Windows Update Assistant Security Issue 142463
  9. Windows Update Assistant Problem

Windows Update Assistant Problem: Hellow sir , I was trying to update my window 10 from version 1803 to 1903 , after downloding all files by update Assistant , when Assistant try to install windows 10 setup fails , and assitent and setup both turned off, now what i do install downloaded files (Stored in my...
  10. Windows update assistant problem

Windows update assistant problem: Trying to upgrade to 1703 is proving impossible. I have used the built in Windows update to download and install the package twice, and each time it just goes in to a loop of downloading and installing. When I run the windows update assistant to try and upgrade, that...