Windows 10: can wireless keyboard be used to power up/down laptop/

Discus and support can wireless keyboard be used to power up/down laptop/ in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; can wireless keyboard be used to power up/down laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by randomclark, Mar 19, 2022.

1. can wireless keyboard be used to power up/down laptop/

can wireless keyboard be used to power up/down laptop?

:)

randomclark, Mar 19, 2022

2. Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Mar 19, 2022
  3. Billy Med Win User
    wireless keyboard

Hi Joyce,

In order for us to properly assist you, can you provide the following information?

• What device are you using to connect the wireless keyboard?
    • Which Windows version do you have on your phone?
    • Do you see any error messages when attempting to connect the keyboard on your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Billy Med, Mar 19, 2022
  4. can wireless keyboard be used to power up/down laptop/

Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?

I did all the steps, except the wired keyboard and mouse step, since I am using a laptop. After all the steps it still doesn't work. Also I can't see my cursor and can't move it.

Non PC Expert, Mar 19, 2022
Thema:

can wireless keyboard be used to power up/down laptop/

1. can wireless keyboard be used to power up/down laptop/ - Similar Threads - wireless keyboard used

2. Wakeup using wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wakeup using wireless keyboard: I am using a Logitech K540 wireless keyboard and a mouse and would like to wake up my laptop using the keyboard keys. Every time I have to wake up my HP laptop using its power button which requires opening the laptop and then pressing the key to wake it up. I would like to...
  3. Wakeup using wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wakeup using wireless keyboard: I am using a Logitech K540 wireless keyboard and a mouse and would like to wake up my laptop using the keyboard keys. Every time I have to wake up my HP laptop using its power button which requires opening the laptop and then pressing the key to wake it up. I would like to...
  4. Wakeup using wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. can wireless keyboard be used to power up/down laptop/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can wireless keyboard be used to power up/down laptop/: can wireless keyboard be used to power up/down laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-wireless-keyboard-be-used-to-power-updown/d5893fc8-f3e7-4eb3-a403-a34b4f4c1308
  6. can wireless keyboard be used to power up/down laptop/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can wireless keyboard be used to power up/down laptop/: can wireless keyboard be used to power up/down laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-wireless-keyboard-be-used-to-power-updown/d5893fc8-f3e7-4eb3-a403-a34b4f4c1308
  7. Wakeup using wireless keyboard

Wakeup using wireless keyboard: I am using a Logitech wireless keyboard and a mouse and would like to wakeup my laptop using the keyboard keys. Every time I have to wake up my Dell Latitude 7420 laptop using its inbuilt keyboard which requires opening the laptop and then pressing the keys to wakeup. I would...
  8. Shut down laptop to battery power and power up when reconnected?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Shut down laptop to battery power and power up when reconnected?: Hello, I wanted to ask if there is a way to shut down my Windows 10 laptop immediately when it is disconnected from the power supply and automatically restart it when it is loaded. I only closed it in the closet (connected via WLAN) and wanted to control it with a WLAN...
  9. Lose wireless keyboard on restart. Works after power down/up

Lose wireless keyboard on restart. Works after power down/up: I have a Surface 7, Windows 10 1909 18363.836, Logitech K330 wireless to USB dongle keyboard/mouse. Every time I Restart, it comes back without the Keyboard/Mouse. I need to use the touchscreen. Every time I Shut Down/Power up the Keyboard/Mouse works....
  10. can not power down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    can not power down: Since the last update my computer will not power down, I have to hold the power button down for a few seconds to get it to switch off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-power-down/e83d9b38-9f0f-44d5-a857-80260d06a279