Windows 10: can World of tanks give me a virus?

Discus and support can World of tanks give me a virus? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can World of tanks give me a virus on my windows 10 because it was already on my computer and i want to play it and i dont know if it can give a virus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HectorPaz, Dec 20, 2019.

1. HectorPaz Win User

can World of tanks give me a virus?

can World of tanks give me a virus on my windows 10 because it was already on my computer and i want to play it and i dont know if it can give a virus

* Original title; Viruses

:)

HectorPaz, Dec 20, 2019

2. World of Tanks

I uploaded windows 10 and now my World of Tanks does not load. Anyone know why and what I can do about it?

HowardDean1, Dec 20, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Dec 20, 2019
  4. Paul Bab Win User

World of tanks blitz

Hi Willard,

Let us gather the following information to properly isolate your concern:

• Is this issue happening to other games as well?
    • What type of device are you using to access World of Tanks Blitz?
    To help resolve problems that you experience upon launching or accessing a game on Windows 10, click this

link
    and perform all the solutions provided.

For further assistance, you may also get in touch with the game publisher -
    Wargaming.net

Looking forward to your response.

Paul Bab, Dec 20, 2019
Thema:

1. can World of tanks give me a virus? - Similar Threads - World tanks virus

2. Please help with world of tanks update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help with world of tanks update.: World of tanks blitz is having this weird update. when you open the app it says, "new version available update now" and when you click on it takes you to Xbox website and there isn't an update button. I checked Microsoft store, but it doesn't say anything about an update, so...
  3. Please help with world of tanks update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help with world of tanks update.: World of tanks blitz is having this weird update. when you open the app it says, "new version available update now" and when you click on it takes you to Xbox website and there isn't an update button. I checked Microsoft store, but it doesn't say anything about an update, so...
  4. World of tanks ntdll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of tanks ntdll error: After starting a battle in World of Tanks the game crashes and this is the event log Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 27/09/2020 7:14:54 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: 100 Level: Error Keywords: Classic...
  5. world of tank blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    world of tank blitz: I have the game world of tank blitz but my in game payments are in dollars , i live in the uk and it to be in sterling how can i change it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/world-of-tank-blitz/a09dd325-7e6c-4397-b666-567786b4ad4a
  6. world of tanks blitz rendering eror

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    world of tanks blitz rendering eror: fatal eror rendering eror 0x00000001 :failed to create swapchain program will terminate i have this eror. how is fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/world-of-tanks-blitz-rendering-eror/43ab7e09-e96d-45a8-a1bf-b5a19a0538d6
  7. world of tanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    world of tanks: this app doesn't want to start it always says error 0x001: failed to create swapchain...
  8. After update, World of Tanks stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After update, World of Tanks stopped working: The issue occurred after the last update. When I press the play button for World of Tanks, this game starts loading but then I am kicked back to the Play open again "add infinitum". Please help me I really don’t know how to deal with this issue....
  9. world of tank blitz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    world of tank blitz: I dont know who else to ask but I cant get in on a battle I can do everything else in my garage but win I press battle im lest in the players queue no matter what kind of battle I pick or what tank I use im left in the queue can anyone help please...
  10. World of Tanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    World of Tanks: Is there a way to invert the y axis in this game? I cant find it. 62498