Windows 10: Can y'all help me out with a batch file?

Discus and support Can y'all help me out with a batch file? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i'm trying to make a batch file that retrieves everything from a text file between two selectors. If I have a text file that says [ line 1 line 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CarterNotSteve, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Can y'all help me out with a batch file?

i'm trying to make a batch file that retrieves everything from a text file between two selectors.

If I have a text file that says

[

line 1

line 2

]

how could I get it to print

`line 1

line 2`

into the console?

submitted by /u/CarterNotSteve
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CarterNotSteve, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 9, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jul 9, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can y'all help me out with a batch file?

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can y'all help me out with a batch file? :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Can y'all help me out with a batch file?

1. Can y'all help me out with a batch file? - Similar Threads - y'all help batch

2. Can someone help me out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me out?: Hello, I think the filename "MenuTheme.ogg" is broken or something...I have a file named like that and I'm just not able to delete it/rename it without my desktop restarting and I can't rename other .ogg files in other folders as "MenuTheme.ogg", can someone help me out...
  3. Help with a batch file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with a batch file: I got the batch file to delete Skype-Setup.exe in the specified folder, but then it keeps repeating. Apparently I am missing something in the command.I didn't see anything relevant in forfiles /?C:\WINDOWS\system32>forfiles /P "C:\Users\Robert Allen...
  4. Help with a batch file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with a batch file: I got the batch file to delete Skype-Setup.exe in the specified folder, but then it keeps repeating. Apparently I am missing something in the command.I didn't see anything relevant in forfiles /?C:\WINDOWS\system32>forfiles /P "C:\Users\Robert Allen...
  5. Help with a batch file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. CAN NAYONE HELP ME OUT :-

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CAN NAYONE HELP ME OUT :-: Whenever I launch a specific game , my PC crashes and the BSOD appears...... HOW CAN I FIX IT UP? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-nayone-help-me-out/74d7de6f-4a60-4146-a8a4-3d5f53bd3ac4
  7. Batch File Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch File Help: I'll be the first to say that I have never made a batch file. I've seen them and even ran them, but never made one. What I would like to do is at 9:00 P.M. copy files from one drive to another drive. And have this process repeat it's self daily. I know that I can put this...
  8. Can you help me run this PS1 from a batch

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can you help me run this PS1 from a batch: Hello. I want to make this ps1 script execute from an batch file : It's named "enable-all-advanced-power-settings.ps1" Enable all advanced power settings in Windows. . GitHub Code: # List all possible power config GUIDs in Windows # Run: this-script.ps1 | Out-File...
  9. Batch File help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Batch File help!: I'm trying to run a batch file that scans the network for a set IP range. When I run the commands individually through command prompt they work just fine. I've saved the txt file as both a .cmd, and .bat. I've also ran both as administrator, as well as navigating to the...
  10. Batch File Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batch File Help: I've never dabbled much in batch files, as I've usually been able to find pre-made ones to do what I wanted. We have an application that handles user data backups. It has three services, and at times, one or two of the three don't start automatically. If you stop and start...