Windows 10: Can you add shared mailboxes in Windows 10 Mail App

Discus and support Can you add shared mailboxes in Windows 10 Mail App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We are wanting to add multiple shared mailboxes in the Windows 10 Mail App however i haven't found how to do this. I know you can in Office 365 Mail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Christine86nz, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Can you add shared mailboxes in Windows 10 Mail App

We are wanting to add multiple shared mailboxes in the Windows 10 Mail App however i haven't found how to do this. I know you can in Office 365 Mail but not the App. Has this feature been added yet?

:)

Christine86nz, Dec 19, 2019

2. Connecting to a Shared Mailbox in Windows 10 Mail/Outlook app.

We appreciate the additional information that you have provided. If you're referring to the Mail app for Windows 10, the feature is not yet available. However, the feature can be accessed using the Outlook 2016 application and the Outlook Web app.

We suggest using the recommended apps stated to best use the feature for shared mailboxes. Kindly check this link

Open and use a shared mailbox in Outlook Web App
    for further details in using the feature in the Outlook Web app.

Keep us posted.

Jomel_Santos, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Connecting to a Shared Mailbox in Windows 10 Mail/Outlook app.

Hi Jomel,

The issue is with the mail/outlook app that comes with Windows 10. We have machines that do not have the resources to run the traditional Office suite.

The built in mail application does not seem to provide a way to access shared mailboxes.

Is there a way to access shared mailboxes using the built in Mail application?

(the permissions are correct on the mailbox)

Thanks

Nick

NickBatchelor, Dec 19, 2019
  4. Can you add shared mailboxes in Windows 10 Mail App

Mail App in Windows 10

Hi John,

We apologize for the delay in response.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the Mailbox sync settings.

• Open the Mail app and sign in to your account.
    • Click on the gear icon (Settings) from the bottom left corner.
    • Click on the Accounts under
      Settings
    • Click on your account and select Change settings.
    • Click on the Change mailbox sync settings and check in the
      Sync options.
    If the issue persist, follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the mail app, reconfigure the email account in mail app and check if the mail app is working properly.

Follow the below steps to uninstall the Mail and Calendar apps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.
    get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

Note: After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app form the Windows store.

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

Can you add shared mailboxes in Windows 10 Mail App

1. Can you add shared mailboxes in Windows 10 Mail App - Similar Threads - add shared mailboxes

2. How to add linked mailbox to Windows 10/11 Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add linked mailbox to Windows 10/11 Mail: Hello,Here's my issue :I work for a company for wich I have multiple mail adress access. To make it easier, let's say I have access to "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" and "*** Email address is removed for privacy...
  3. How to add linked mailbox to Windows 10/11 Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add linked mailbox to Windows 10/11 Mail: Hello,Here's my issue :I work for a company for wich I have multiple mail adress access. To make it easier, let's say I have access to "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" and "*** Email address is removed for privacy...
  4. Office 365 shared mailbox access in Windows 10 native mail app

Office 365 shared mailbox access in Windows 10 native mail app: I want to get access to shared mailboxes using the Windows 10 native app. I managed to do this in the Android Outlook app, but no luck so far on the Windows app. I have found some threads about it like:...
  5. Windows 10 Mailbox app

Windows 10 Mailbox app: It is quite a few weeks now since I first started to have problems with my Mailbox app in Windows 10. I have used the app virtually since day one but now it is becoming a pain ! The main problem is sending mail with a attachment, even though the attachment is quite small...
  6. Windows 10 Mailbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Mailbox app: For the last few days I have been having problems with the Mailbox in Windows 10. When I send a email with a attachment a message comes back "email not sent put into Draft folder, check the size of the attachment and email addresses. The email addresses are OK and sometimes...
  7. Windows 10 Mailbox app

Windows 10 Mailbox app: Up to a few weeks ago I could type just one letter in the "TO" box and a list of contacts would show. I now have to type the first two letters to see contacts is this correct ? I am using Windows 10 Mailbox app for sending and receiving mail. In my Outlook and Yahoo accounts...
  8. How To: Save mail sent as Shared Mailbox in sent items Shared Mailbox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How To: Save mail sent as Shared Mailbox in sent items Shared Mailbox: When you have a situation of a user having full access and send as access on a shared mailbox and the user sends an email send-as or on behalf of a Shared Mailbox, the sent item will be saved in the user’s mailbox and not in the Shared Mailbox. To fix this, there is not...
  9. Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Syncing Mailbox Setting in Windows Mail App: In W10 Mail App we can change the sync mailbox settings to 'based on my usage', 'manually' and sever time periods. What exactly do the first two mean? And how can we manually sync them; is there a button to do so? Thank you. 84400
  10. Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10: How to: Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10 How to Change Mailbox Sync Settings for Mail app in Windows 10 The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule and stay in touch with people...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail app add shared mailbox

2. windows 10 mail shared mailbox

3. add shared mailbox to windows 10 mail

4. windows mail shared mailbox,
  5. windows 10 mail mount shared mailbox,
  6. open shared mailbox in mail app,
  7. mail app shared inbox,
  8. how to open shared mailbox in mail app windows,
  9. windows mail app shared mailbox,
  10. how to add shared inbox to mail app,
  11. how to add shared mailbox to mail app,