Windows 10: Can you add transitions when making a movie in Windows Photos?

Discus and support Can you add transitions when making a movie in Windows Photos? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can you add transitions when making a movie in Windows Photos? Any ideas please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndyWix, Sep 8, 2018.

1. AndyWix Win User

Can you add transitions when making a movie in Windows Photos?

Any ideas please?

:)

AndyWix, Sep 8, 2018
  2. CargoX Win User

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Jordan Langford Win User
    Transition Effects in Windows Photos

Hi StephanBright2,

I agree Windows movie maker was a very handy tool, its a shame Microsoft has remove this application.

However in Photos, if you chose the Create a custom Video option this does give you some of the functionality you are looking for.

This will allow you to import your pictures and create transitions between the photos.

Jordan Langford, Sep 8, 2018
  4. StephenBright2 Win User

Transition Effects in Windows Photos

Is there a way to apply transition effects-gradually blending one photo or video clip into the next-while creating a video using WIndows Photo? If so, how do I do so? I have checked the forums but so far I haven't found a solution. There is one advertisement
    that comes up that promotes a paid app in the MS Store but I do not want to pay for a feature that was included in Movie Maker.

Speaking of which, why-oh why-did MS decide to eliminate Movie Maker and replace it with this??!! Photos is not at ALL intuitive, has far fewer features, and in my opinion, the 'instructions' are absolutely not helpful. Developers-or anyone from MS who
    might be listening-at least give us the end user the ability to add back Movie Maker. Please.

StephenBright2, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Can you add transitions when making a movie in Windows Photos? - Similar Threads - add transitions making

2. Windows 10 won’t disturb you with notifications when you’re watching movie

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 won’t disturb you with notifications when you’re watching movie: Microsoft is testing a new feature for Windows 10 that would disable the notifications when you’re watching a movie or reading something. Windows 10’s Spring 2019 update will improve the Focus Assist feature and add a new option to silence notifications when the system is in...
  3. Can you help make a guess for this failing drive ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can you help make a guess for this failing drive ?: I have many hard drives, more than 10, both internal and external. Currently they are all good. I have a hard drive that is one of the earliest drives, in fact, it's the newest, servicing for less than a year. When a few weeks ago I took it out from the PC chassis, it...
  4. Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Movies & TV app adds Timeline & Movies Anywhere support in Windows 10: The Movies & TV app is included with Windows 10, and let's you have all your movies and TV shows, all in one place, on all your devices. Movies & TV brings you the latest entertainment in one app on Windows. On your PC and Windows Mobile, the app lets you play and manage...
  5. How can I add a second song file to my movie produced under Windows 10 Photos ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I add a second song file to my movie produced under Windows 10 Photos ?: How can I add a second song file to my movie produced under Windows 10 Photos ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/how-can-i-add-a-second-song-file-to-my-movie/a36b84dc-6a5f-4eb4-9a7d-69907e1e138a
  6. Transition Effects in Windows Photos

Transition Effects in Windows Photos: Is there a way to apply transition effects-gradually blending one photo or video clip into the next-while creating a video using WIndows Photo? If so, how do I do so? I have checked the forums but so far I haven't found a solution. There is one advertisement that comes up...
  7. Movie Maker from photos

Movie Maker from photos: I can't upload 2 songs for a picture presentation !!! When I enter the second song it always deletes the first. How can you have a longer photo show with music ? When I upload the second song it shows both songs, but when I click done it only saves one of the songs....
  8. How will you be transitioning to official release Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How will you be transitioning to official release Windows 10?: Updating an Insider Preview copy to official? Downloading an ISO and formatting and fresh installing the official release? Upgrading directly from Windows 7, or 8? I think I will let this temp installation of Windows 7 receive the update, then after I've ensured that...
  9. Can you make an installation partition in the boot partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Can you make an installation partition in the boot partition: Hi guys I would like to know if there should be any problems with extending the boot partition (the first little 500 Mb) to f.x. 5.Gb and then make this partition into a recovery partition eventually with some other tools like LSoft Active@ bootdisk etc. I am using the...
  10. You can make the type on the start menu larger.

in Windows 10 Support
    You can make the type on the start menu larger.: Hi This doesn't actually give you a lot of choices buy it will make the type bigger. Go to PC Settings, select the Display tab, at the bottom there is the More Options, option. Set it to Larger and the type on the Start Menu will get a lot bigger. I'd rather have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can you do transitions with microsoft photos

2. can you add transitions to windows photos