Windows 10: can you bring back windows aero

Discus and support can you bring back windows aero in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i would rely like it if you brought back aero with the transparency effects i love windows 10 but pleas bring it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MasonHodge, Feb 18, 2021.

1. can you bring back windows aero

i would rely like it if you brought back aero with the transparency effects i love windows 10 but pleas bring it back

:)

MasonHodge, Feb 18, 2021
  2. ArnoldasB Win User

Aero

When I launched a program new window opened and it was suggesting to disable aero to get better performance, so i disabled aero. But now i want to turn on aero again but i can't or don't know how to do it. Is it posible to tur on back again? Help

ArnoldasB, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Aero on w10?

ms devs please bring back aero in w10. only reason why ppl stick with w7 lol

DangerDog66, Feb 18, 2021
  4. can you bring back windows aero

Taskbar Aero-Peek doesn't work with more than one window

Hi Alex,

Double check if Aero Peek is enabled:

• Click Start Menu
    • In the search box, type in performance
    • Select Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows.
    • Under the Visual Effects Tab, make sure the following are checked:
    • Enable Aero Peek
    • Enable desktop composition
    • Use visual styles on windows and buttons
    5. Click OK.

If that didn't work, run the Aero Troubleshooter.

• Click Start Menu
    • Type in troubleshooting
    • Press Enter
    • Select Display Aero desktop effects
    • Click Next.
    Let the troubleshooter finish the process and it will restart the Aero Peek feature.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Joanna 777, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

can you bring back windows aero

1. can you bring back windows aero - Similar Threads - bring aero

2. How to bring this feature from Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to bring this feature from Windows 7?: How to bring the Action Center Windows 7 to Windows 10?This is what I am talking about: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-bring-this-feature-from-windows-7/1f6b443c-1d9d-4b9f-8d4e-6f8af9874b60
  3. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  4. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  5. Microsoft needs to bring back Aero Glass. Who agrees/disagrees and why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft needs to bring back Aero Glass. Who agrees/disagrees and why?: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this would be to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back...
  6. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  7. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  8. Bring back Aero Glass!

9. Please bring back Aero Glass!

Please bring back Aero Glass!: Lots of people are complaining, it's not just me, but please bring back full transparency, it looked so awesome in Windows 7! It is literally the sole reason why Windows 7 is my best operating system, and not only that, just go search up "aero glass Windows 10", look at how...
  10. Petition: Bring Aero ti Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Petition: Bring Aero ti Windows 10: Support it! https://www.change.org/p/microsoft-bring-aero-glass-shell-to-windows-10 submitted by /u/adamantinum [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eparn0/petition_bring_aero_ti_windows_10/