Windows 10: Can you buy a game for xbox, for example halo 3-5 on the Microsoft store and play it on...

Discus and support Can you buy a game for xbox, for example halo 3-5 on the Microsoft store and play it on... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Can you buy a game for xbox, for example halo 3-5 on the Microsoft store and play it on your windows 10 (64 bit) pc without any problems? <----- this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by the kirby gamer, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Can you buy a game for xbox, for example halo 3-5 on the Microsoft store and play it on...

Can you buy a game for xbox, for example halo 3-5 on the Microsoft store and play it on your windows 10 (64 bit) pc without any problems? <----- this is the question.

:)

the kirby gamer, Aug 6, 2019

2. Happy birthday to the Xbox and Halo

On November 15th, 2001, Microsoft unveiled the Xbox, and Bungie released Halo the same day. Both quickly caught on as a major phenomenon, and Microsoft has a few special things to mark this event.
    • A Halo 3 Commercial
    The world exclusive Halo 3 commercial will roll on December 4th during Monday Night Football. The trailer will be made using CGI graphics, based off of game models and new music from Halo music maker Martin O'Donnel.
    • New Halo 2 Maps
    These will only work on the Xbox 360, will be offered at a price through Xbox Live, and require a hard drive to run. Bungie studios apologizes for not being able to offer more details about the maps, but claims the map will be "really cool".
    • A Halo 3 Public Beta
    While Bungie once again cannot reveal too many details, they can confirm that people will be able to play Halo 3 multiplayer before the game is actually released. Expect to see the Halo 3 Beta on Xbox Live sometime in Spring 2007.

• And a High resolution Halo 3 Screenshot

Can you buy a game for xbox, for example halo 3-5 on the Microsoft store and play it on... AnniversaryMCNewsweekLrg_thm.jpg

Source: Bungie.net

zekrahminator, Aug 6, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Play Halo 5: Guardians for Free Jan. 11-14 with Xbox Live Gold

Source: Play Halo 5: Guardians for Free This Weekend with Xbox Live Gold - Xbox Wire

Brink, Aug 6, 2019
  4. Can you buy a game for xbox, for example halo 3-5 on the Microsoft store and play it on...

Cant play Halo 5:Forge

Hi Emi,

Based on your description it means that your computer did not meet the minimum requirements that needed to be able to play the game Halo 5: Forge. You can check the minimum requirements below to compare it to your computer specs.

Halo 5: Forge Minimum System Requirements.

• Operating system: Windows 10 Anniversary Edition, version 1607 or later
    • DirectX 12
    • CPU: Intel Core i5 at 2.3 Ghz or AMD equivalent
    • GPU: GeForce 650 TiVRAM: 2GB
    • RAM: 8GB
    • HDD: 40GB
    For additional information about Halo 5: Forge, you may check out this
    link

If you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 6, 2019
Thema:

Can you buy a game for xbox, for example halo 3-5 on the Microsoft store and play it on...

1. Can you buy a game for xbox, for example halo 3-5 on the Microsoft store and play it on... - Similar Threads - buy game xbox

2. Microsoft adds games that you can play without download to the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft adds games that you can play without download to the Microsoft Store: Microsoft has just launched a new feature in the official Microsoft Store that allows users to play games instantly on the Store. Select games do not have to be installed anymore to start playing them. One of the ideas behind the feature is to use the feature to preview...
  3. I own Halo 3 but cant play it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I own Halo 3 but cant play it: I've owned Halo MCC off the Windows store for over a year. My install folder became corrupted and I couldnt figure out how to reinstall it I was getting error messages. I have since done a clean install of Windows 11 and am again trying to get MCC working.When I open the xbox...
  4. halo 5

halo 5: I CANT AFFORD AN XBOX, how am I post to play halo 5, if i cant get an Xbox? all I have is a pc, and an Xbox 1 at that? this is a joke. can someone just send me the halo 5 files are something?...
  5. Unable to download Halo after buying the game

Unable to download Halo after buying the game: Hi Team,I am unable to download Halo after buying the game on the Microsoft store. Please help. I have literally tried every solution that is mentioned on many websites.Thanks,Arun...
  6. why can I only buy games on Microsoft store

why can I only buy games on Microsoft store: i cant buy anything but games on Microsoft store when i try to pre order a game get a gift card or buy a headset it just gives me an error message saying we can not process your order please help...
  7. Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store?

Can you use a Microsoft gift card to buy apps on the Google Play Store?: I want to use it but i primarily use android so i want to use the gift card on the play store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-a-microsoft-gift-card-to-buy-apps-on/49c9c150-abe1-4b20-9e52-0d4892d7ef06
  8. Can not download halo wars 2 and other games that are included with Xbox play anywhere.

Can not download halo wars 2 and other games that are included with Xbox play anywhere.: IDK what happened because I downloaded state of decay 2, Gears Of War 4, and the sea of thieves. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-download-halo-wars-2-and-other-games-that/e9b716be-5658-491d-a712-9e96954efb6d
  9. You can now buy Linux on Microsoft's Store

in Windows 10 News
    You can now buy Linux on Microsoft's Store: WLinux is the first commercial version of Linux, more precise the Windows Subssystem for Linux, on the Microsoft Store. It is advertised as a "fast Linux terminal environment for developers and pro-users built on Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) on Windows 10" and available...
  10. Microsoft Store Halo 5 Forge bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Halo 5 Forge bug: When I press "t" to enter Halo 5 Forge chat, it shows the chat bar but it won't let me type. Esc doesn't let me exit the chat bar either, I have to press the windows button or tab out first, then I press Esc to exit chat bar. How can I fix this?...