Windows 10: Can you buy legit copies of Windows 10 from third party retail stores?

Discus and support Can you buy legit copies of Windows 10 from third party retail stores? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got a copy of Windows 10 from ebuyer.com for around £109 (~$140). It was a USB flash drive and it came sealed. The box came in sealed and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SearchingFor345, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Can you buy legit copies of Windows 10 from third party retail stores?

I got a copy of Windows 10 from ebuyer.com for around £109 (~$140). It was a USB flash drive and it came sealed.

The box came in sealed and the product key came from Ireland. The sticker above had the zigzag lines when you tilt it at a different angle and the USB flash drive had a holographic thing.

The key also worked with no problems.

Is this a legitimate copy?

submitted by /u/SearchingFor345
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SearchingFor345, Jan 11, 2020
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Windows 10 just 14 usd is legit?

Hi,

This key is probably a Volume License one and it will expire someday. Also, using a Volume License key on home user PC is illegal.

I suggest you to buy a proper Retail key from Microsoft Store, which is the safest way to buy a legit product key (even if it is expensive, it is lifetime valid).

P.s: Please, if the answer resolve your issue, click on Yes. Thanks.

StefanoTamiotti, Jan 11, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Can you buy legit copies of Windows 10 from third party retail stores?

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 11, 2020
Thema:

Can you buy legit copies of Windows 10 from third party retail stores?

1. Can you buy legit copies of Windows 10 from third party retail stores? - Similar Threads - buy legit copies

2. Is it specifically against microsoft terms to buy Windows 10 Pro from third parties?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it specifically against microsoft terms to buy Windows 10 Pro from third parties?: I'm not talking about digital delivery key purchasing sites etc, I mean buying sealed, 100% genuine installation media with fresh unused keys? Not VLK or OEM etcIf this is against the terms please point me to the specific terms which deal with this. There seems to be no legal...
  3. Is it specifically against microsoft terms to buy Windows 10 Pro from third parties?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it specifically against microsoft terms to buy Windows 10 Pro from third parties?: I'm not talking about digital delivery key purchasing sites etc, I mean buying sealed, 100% genuine installation media with fresh unused keys?If this is against the terms please point me to the specific terms which deal with this. There seems to be no legal way microsoft...
  4. Is it specifically against microsoft terms to buy Windows 10 Pro from third parties?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it specifically against microsoft terms to buy Windows 10 Pro from third parties?: I'm not talking about digital delivery key purchasing sites etc, I mean buying sealed, 100% genuine installation media with fresh unused keys?If this is against the terms please point me to the specific terms which deal with this. There seems to be no legal way microsoft...
  5. Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key: Hi there Dear Community:My son recently found an older computer in the trash, that still had usable hardware. I got it working again, but found that the OS was some Windows 10 Enterprise, that was not activated.I went online a purchased a $25 Windows 10 Pro Retail Key from a...
  6. Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key

Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key: Hi there Dear Community:My son recently found an older computer in the trash, that still had usable hardware. I got it working again, but found that the OS was some Windows 10 Enterprise, that was not activated.I went online a purchased a $25 Windows 10 Pro Retail Key from a...
  7. Licensing question regarding third party windows 10 retail software key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Buying third party programs via Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying third party programs via Microsoft store: Hello Microsoft community Supporters!, One before one week,I saw Photoshop program was shown on Microsoft store.Can I buy it one time from Microsoft store? Best regards, Rasheed Abdulrahman....
  9. Purchasing Windows 10 Professional Key from Third-party Retailers: How to Know if Offering...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Purchasing Windows 10 Professional Key from Third-party Retailers: How to Know if Offering...: I need a Windows 10 Professional Key so that I can run Docker and take advantage of Hypervisor, but I'd really rather not pay the $200 through Microsoft (or Amazon, by proxy). I found this listing through a quick Google search, but it's priced so low I would guess the...
  10. Uninstall third-party app installed from Store?

Uninstall third-party app installed from Store?: I can't find the answer to this in tutorials. I have just installed Video Trimmer Guru from the Store and can immediately see it will not fit my requirement, therefore I want to uninstall it - but I cannot see how to do it. When I right-clicked and selected Open Folder...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where to buy a legit copy of windows 10