Windows 10: Can you change all settings to default on windows 10?

Discus and support Can you change all settings to default on windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, so if you're logged in to windows 10 the settings change automatically to the normal settings you've been using on your other device. But i want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lollododo, Oct 1, 2019.

1. lollododo Win User

Can you change all settings to default on windows 10?

Hi, so if you're logged in to windows 10 the settings change automatically to the normal settings you've been using on your other device.

But i want to completely reset these settings on both devices all settings to default.

Is this possible?

:)

lollododo, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Oct 1, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Can you change all settings to default on windows 10?

1. Can you change all settings to default on windows 10? - Similar Threads - change settings default

2. How can I set the default GPU for ALL APPS on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I set the default GPU for ALL APPS on Windows 10?: I have an Optimus Laptop A laptop with both an integrated GPU and a discrete NVIDIA GPU. In Settings -> System -> Display -> Graphics settings you can set if each program uses the power saving integrated GPU, or the high performance discrete GPU.I leave my laptop plugged in...
  3. How can I set the default GPU for ALL APPS on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I set the default GPU for ALL APPS on Windows 10?: I have an Optimus Laptop A laptop with both an integrated GPU and a discrete NVIDIA GPU. In Settings -> System -> Display -> Graphics settings you can set if each program uses the power saving integrated GPU, or the high performance discrete GPU.I leave my laptop plugged in...
  4. How can I set the default GPU for ALL APPS on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can You Change the Default Settings for the Photos App in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can You Change the Default Settings for the Photos App in Windows 10?: Often I print screenshots for various work-related tasks. Due to our printing methods i.e., print, walk 100 ft down the hallway, badge in, wait for the print jobs, then repeat, I sometimes forget to select "Shrink to fit" before printing. As you can assume, I waste a lot of...
  6. Can You Change the Default Settings for the Photos App in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can You Change the Default Settings for the Photos App in Windows 10?: Often I print screenshots for various work-related tasks. Due to our printing methods i.e., print, walk 100 ft down the hallway, badge in, wait for the print jobs, then repeat, I sometimes forget to select "Shrink to fit" before printing. As you can assume, I waste a lot of...
  7. Can you reset all mouse settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you reset all mouse settings: I really need to reset my mouse pointer speed to default submitted by /u/markersquire [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmf3qi/can_you_reset_all_mouse_settings/
  8. Can you reset all Audio Settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you reset all Audio Settings?: I don’t know what I did, or what happened to my audio, but it only come out of the speaker, and headsets. I don’t know why, I have tried different speakers and headphones so my clue is, it’s the computer audio setting. Does anyone know how to reset all the settings for audio?...
  9. changing default setting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    changing default setting: I have set my laptop to open a .dav document with Widows Media Player. However, that can't do it so I now wish to change to another programme that will open it but can't work out how to....
  10. Changing "all" default icons in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing "all" default icons in Windows 10?: I have been modifying my setup software to look a lot more retro and have been replacing is, screensavers and sounds with that of older OSes (my favourites are Windows 98 Sed Edition and Windows ME, and I use some Windows 95C material). Changing the is of shortcuts and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Can I change all the settings back to have used to be