Windows 10: Can you change bootup logo? CyberpowerPc logo

Discus and support Can you change bootup logo? CyberpowerPc logo in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried googling this question and looking around but I couldn't find any answers. Basically I have a cyberpowerpc and whenever it turns on it shows a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BaconWaken, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Can you change bootup logo? CyberpowerPc logo

I tried googling this question and looking around but I couldn't find any answers. Basically I have a cyberpowerpc and whenever it turns on it shows a splash screen of cyberpowerpc before completely turning on. I'd like to get rid of this. I don't really like the branding and I would like to either remove it or replace it with something cool. Thanks!

submitted by /u/BaconWaken
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BaconWaken, Dec 25, 2019

2. Windows boot logo,

Hi

Tried with suggested steps but not succeed,

still can see HP boot logo

Please suggest

AmardeepBhingardeve, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Hood Win User
    Windows 8 (well, 8.1) Asus logo

In BIOS, boot settings, disable "show full screen logo on bootup". It will show a blank dark screen until Windows logo appears.

4. Can you change bootup logo? CyberpowerPc logo

Installation Hangs at Blue Windows Logo, Error Code C1900101-20017

The BIOS update suggestion posted above by @Jegler helped me, @guhanath. I was on version 1.10 and updated to 1.90. The steps I took after that were just doing the official Windows 10 upgrade procedure.

Then the Windows 10 installation went without a hitch, and I'm no longer on Windows 7. I'm going to consider this solved, thank you @Jelger for the suggestion to update the BIOS!

KingDecimator, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Can you change bootup logo? CyberpowerPc logo

1. Can you change bootup logo? CyberpowerPc logo - Similar Threads - change bootup logo

2. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  3. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  4. Logo Change??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logo Change??: I opened my start menu and the file icon changed but the file explorer icon changed? What is going on?? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logo-change/ddfa9c67-218d-452b-9708-33dd0f5767cb
  5. Bootup Windows Logo... How to change it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bootup Windows Logo... How to change it: I want to change the Windows Logo that appears on boot-up to my photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bootup-windows-logo-how-to-change-it/432aa0ea-0d43-4e41-85a5-1f10da2b61cd
  6. Change Asus logo

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Change Asus logo: Can I change this old logo startup Asus Inspiring Innovation into In search of incredible? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-asus-logo/c1b72fe4-2d33-41ff-9bdd-7cd0875a311b
  7. Can you customise the loading screen with the Windows logo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can you customise the loading screen with the Windows logo?: Windows 10 Pro 1909 (18363.592). I'm just curious, when the PC is loading and it shows the Windows logo and the little spinning circle below it, is there a way to change what's displayed there? I really don't like the Windows logo redesign, if I could put in what Windows 7...
  8. How can I change the logo in circle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change the logo in circle: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rapistforhire1999 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ejxfla/how_can_i_change_the_logo_in_circle/
  9. Surface Pro frozen on Surface pro logo on bootup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro frozen on Surface pro logo on bootup: Hi In our office, there are a number of Surface Pro 4 have restarted after a update but are stuck on Surface Pro logo after bitlocker Anyone experienced anything such?...
  10. Change Boot Logo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change Boot Logo: Is there currently any know way to change the windows 10 boot logo? I have searched around and found nothing. 24448

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change cyberpower boot logo

2. how to get rid of the cyberpowerpc logo when your computer starts up