Windows 10: Can you change Microsoft accounts in Forza Horizon 4 and if you can will the game save to...

Discus and support Can you change Microsoft accounts in Forza Horizon 4 and if you can will the game save to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I dont know how this works but can you guys please help me out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MilanGutpa, Nov 28, 2019.

1. Can you change Microsoft accounts in Forza Horizon 4 and if you can will the game save to...

I dont know how this works but can you guys please help me out.

:)

MilanGutpa, Nov 28, 2019

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 28, 2019
  3. dafi 78 Win User
    I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4

I have a problem with saving the game forza horizon 4 when I started the game for the first time the game was normally saved and when I tried to play it for the second and third time the game was not
    saved. The problem is on win 10

dafi 78, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Can you change Microsoft accounts in Forza Horizon 4 and if you can will the game save to...

Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

Can you change Microsoft accounts in Forza Horizon 4 and if you can will the game save to...

1. Can you change Microsoft accounts in Forza Horizon 4 and if you can will the game save to... - Similar Threads - change Microsoft accounts

2. Can you help me what can do because I can’t play with forza horizon 4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me what can do because I can’t play with forza horizon 4?: I bought forza horizon 4 some years ago and I really liked that. But now if I want to play with it and I want drive trought any speedzone orsomething the game is freezing out and quit out.Please can you help me what can I do to play with the game again? I play with the forza...
  3. Can you help me what can do because I can’t play with forza horizon 4?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me what can do because I can’t play with forza horizon 4?: I bought forza horizon 4 some years ago and I really liked that. But now if I want to play with it and I want drive trought any speedzone orsomething the game is freezing out and quit out.Please can you help me what can I do to play with the game again? I play with the forza...
  4. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  5. Game/forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game/forza horizon 4: Hey, so i have been trying to uninstall forza. and i have tryed Windows + I and then all of that. But forza dosnt show up on that menu for me.Is there any alternative way to uninstall?...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 game:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 game:: Hello! This is Veeti Rautamies from Finland! -So I buy Forza Horizon 4 game 28.6.2020. I buy license code and I go to Microsoft and activate that code and my computer start downloading the game. Microsoft send me a confirmed gmail text that my account was now activated....
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Not saving

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Not saving: Every time i play Forza Horizon 4 and i try to save my progress and then it just says File failed to save, please try again later. I have tried to turn off my Antivirus but that still doesnt work, neither does signing out and back in. I really need help on this and if you can...
  8. How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i save my game forza horizon 4 on pc: When i just wont to save my game i cant do that and i dont know why. I try a lot of things but it doesnt work. But only one time my game was saved....
  9. game forza horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game forza horizon 4: Hi.I want to put the tuning machines USER and it gives me that privilege is blocked(same with color).How to fix?I really need this!Help!Game forza horizon 4. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-forza-horizon-4/40f9e06b-f3ef-4648-b999-9e52638b1f27
  10. Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 Microsoft store bug?: Alright so i pre-ordered forza horizon 4 ultimate edition and the purchase went through just fine no problem and i was playing it just today but now i try to play and its telling me i got a refund (i didnt) i go to my payment settings it says declined but it was fine just...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to switch accounts on forza horizon 4 windows

2. forza horizon 4 how do you switch accounts