Windows 10: Can you change the title-bar color of the new Windows Terminal?

Discus and support Can you change the title-bar color of the new Windows Terminal? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] I use the light Windows theme in general but for the new Windows Terminal it's title-bar is always a ugly gray, even if I enable title-bar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Skyyblaze, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Can you change the title-bar color of the new Windows Terminal?

Can you change the title-bar color of the new Windows Terminal? [​IMG]

I use the light Windows theme in general but for the new Windows Terminal it's title-bar is always a ugly gray, even if I enable title-bar coloring in Windows. Can I change it somehow? I saw people with a dark title-bar but I guess that's only available for dark-mode users?

None of my other UWP apps have such a gray title-bar.

https://preview.redd.it/3quyq8uf1w3...bp&s=c2525b8bb68b40d22ca0aa0c6aed1a668a269f56

submitted by /u/Skyyblaze
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Skyyblaze, Jun 9, 2020
  2. ethel Win User
    ethel, Jun 16, 2020
  3. djp42 Win User
    Title Bar Colour Change ???

I had the same problem. The themes don't do the trick, but this workaround does.

How To Change Title Bar Color In Windows 10

Just take it step by step.

djp42, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Can you change the title-bar color of the new Windows Terminal?

Changing title bar color of specific programs

Is there a way of changing the title bar color of specific programs? Some companies like Google are reluctant at implementing proper support for new Windows 10 features such as colored title bars.

Goal is to make Google Chrome's title bar black or dark grey, since changing its theme makes it use a custom interface with horrible ugly context buttons.

João Vitor Chrisóstomo, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Can you change the title-bar color of the new Windows Terminal?

1. Can you change the title-bar color of the new Windows Terminal? - Similar Threads - change title bar

2. The color of my Title Bar changed by itself.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The color of my Title Bar changed by itself.: Yesterday when I opened my PC I noticed that the color of all Title Bars and Borders has been changed without me doing anything to a pink kind of color. My settings seem completely fine and can be seen in the pictures that I provide here. Even when I turn on the option "Show...
  3. The color of my Title Bar changed by itself.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The color of my Title Bar changed by itself.: Yesterday when I opened my PC I noticed that the color of all Title Bars and Borders has been changed without me doing anything to a pink kind of color. My settings seem completely fine and can be seen in the pictures that I provide here. Even when I turn on the option "Show...
  4. The color of my Title Bar changed by itself.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Terminal title bar collapsed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Terminal title bar collapsed: Whenever I open a terminal process, the top bar shows for a few seconds, but then disappears into a tiny bar. This is frustrating because I am unable to even move the window.I've installed PowerShell 7, but this still happens. This also happens on other processes other than...
  6. Terminal title bar collapsed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Terminal title bar collapsed: Whenever I open a terminal process, the top bar shows for a few seconds, but then disappears into a tiny bar. This is frustrating because I am unable to even move the window.I've installed PowerShell 7, but this still happens. This also happens on other processes other than...
  7. Change the color of the Office 2016 title bar

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Change the color of the Office 2016 title bar: My office apps title bar color is a horrible deep green. I would like blue. When searching for a solution to this almost every search result had blue. I can't seem to change the color at all. I don't have and will never have a Microsoft account. For themes the only options...
  8. Now you can have COLORED INACTIVE TITLE BARS !

Now you can have COLORED INACTIVE TITLE BARS !: Hi all Here is how : Let's go into regedit ( launch run command and type "regedit" without quotes ) Now go to the following path : HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\DWM now you gonna create a new dword ( see screenshot ) named " AccentColorInactive...
  9. Is it possible to change the title bar *TEXT* color?

Is it possible to change the title bar *TEXT* color?: Today, Windows 10 Home version 1511, 10586 was forced on me and now my title bar text is an ugly white. It used to be black and I have no clue how to get it back that way. I searched and found this tutorial that tells you to modify a value in the registry, but that didn't do...
  10. Colored Windows Title Bars

Colored Windows Title Bars: No Colored Windows Title Bars. I had this problem with my other computer. That computer had myriad of problems including the white title bar problem. To fix it I, (on the advise of someone on this forum), download a file. That fixed the problem. For all the...