Windows 10: Can you clone Windows 10 drive to many, same machines?

Discus and support Can you clone Windows 10 drive to many, same machines? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If I have like 10 mini PC's (OEM) and want one to be "master image", can I make an image (Ghost or CloneZilla) and restore it to other machines (same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Serpher, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Can you clone Windows 10 drive to many, same machines?

If I have like 10 mini PC's (OEM) and want one to be "master image", can I make an image (Ghost or CloneZilla) and restore it to other machines (same hardware)?

I'm mostly curious about a licence. In theory it should activate the one attached to the motherboard right?

submitted by /u/Serpher
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Serpher, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Can you clone Windows 10 drive to many, same machines?

1. Can you clone Windows 10 drive to many, same machines? - Similar Threads - clone drive many

2. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?: For context, my customer purchased and activated a Windows 10 professional upgrade sometime ago. We still have the receipt information to locate the purchase. However, last month they were hit with a ransomware attack. We've replaced the original hard drive with an SSD with a...
  3. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?: For context, my customer purchased and activated a Windows 10 professional upgrade sometime ago. We still have the receipt information to locate the purchase. However, last month they were hit with a ransomware attack. We've replaced the original hard drive with an SSD with a...
  4. Can you activate windows 10 professional upgrade after reloading windows on the same machine?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How Can You Move the Windows 10 Recovery Partition to Access Space On Cloned Drive?

How Can You Move the Windows 10 Recovery Partition to Access Space On Cloned Drive?: BackgroundI have windows 10 Pro installedI have bought an SSD that is larger in size to the previous SSD that was installedI have cloned the previous SSD to the new SSD, byte for byte with clonezillaA partition approximately 807MB in size which I believe is a Windows 10...
  6. Can you run sfc on a usb caddy drive with another machine

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can you run sfc on a usb caddy drive with another machine: Hello All, Is there a way to run an sfc on a drive partition that is on an external caddy that came from another machine, or does sfc have to run from the original hardware ? The drive chkdsk has zero errors. I think its a storage driver corruption and I can't load the drive...
  7. Can you run sfc on a usb caddy drive with another machine

in Windows 10 Support
    Can you run sfc on a usb caddy drive with another machine: Hello All, Is there a way to run an sfc on a drive partition that is on an external caddy that came from another machine, or does sfc have to run from the original hardware ? The drive chkdsk has zero errors. I think its a storage driver corruption and I can't load the drive...
  8. Cloning Multiple Win10 machines

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cloning Multiple Win10 machines: I am trying to clone 30+ machine at one time. The issue I am having is that if I use one machine as my test and try and deploy that out to 30+ machines how can I get the COA key in the other machine to activate? All 30+ machines are brand new. They all have different COA...
  9. Can I clone my drive?

Can I clone my drive?: I am building a new PC that I am performing a new install of Windows 10 Pro on. My old PC has Windows 10 Home, which was part of the free upgrade initiative the PC originally had Windows 8.1. Is it possible for me to just clone my drive or use the Windows File Transfer tool...
  10. Running alternative clone hard drive on same computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Running alternative clone hard drive on same computer: I was just thinking of making a clone of my Win 10 hard drive and running the program on alternative months. In other words run one version for a month then swapping drives and using the clone for the next month. All my files are saved on a NAS drive and the hard drives are...