Windows 10: Can you Configure the Zones on your Desktop on Windows?

Discus and support Can you Configure the Zones on your Desktop on Windows? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, I'm using two 27" monitors and they're awesome for having multiple windows up at the same time. However I was wondering if it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TravisTaylor1, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Can you Configure the Zones on your Desktop on Windows?

Hello Everyone,

I'm using two 27" monitors and they're awesome for having multiple windows up at the same time. However I was wondering if it was possible to configure them to more than just 4 zones per monitor? It would be cool to get some windows smaller than others based on where I drag the window on the screen. We have to track time here online and then I'm running anywhere between 5 and 10 programs at once (PS, SketchUp, Chrome, etc). It would be awesome if I could configure specific zones for specific programs that are more for operations than actual work.

Thanks,

T.

:)

TravisTaylor1, Sep 10, 2018
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Sep 10, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Can you Configure the Zones on your Desktop on Windows?

Fluctuating Time Zone Setting

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to check if the values for “set time automatically” and “set time zone automatically” under Date and Time settings are “ON”. If not, then suggest you to make the vale to “ON” and check for the status.

If the issue still persists, follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc and press Enter.
    • Locate Windows Time from the list and double click on the service.
    • In Genereal tab, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 10, 2018
Thema:

Can you Configure the Zones on your Desktop on Windows?

1. Can you Configure the Zones on your Desktop on Windows? - Similar Threads - Configure Zones Desktop

2. can you recover the information in your desktop. We need that information but I can not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can you recover the information in your desktop. We need that information but I can not...: Hello,can you recover the information on your desktop. We need that information but I can not started the program again. We have accidently reboot the pcMyriam...
  3. can you recover the information in your desktop. We need that information but I can not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you recover the information in your desktop. We need that information but I can not...: Hello,can you recover the information on your desktop. We need that information but I can not started the program again. We have accidently reboot the pcMyriam...
  4. can you recover the information in your desktop. We need that information but I can not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Configuring your computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Configuring your computer: In registry editor add this following key in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT called ChangeComputerImage: Right? Now add the administrative tools and inside the key add string value name StandardChangingProcessTypeSnapInUse Component Services, Registry Editor, Services, Performance Monitor,...
  6. Configuring your computer

Configuring your computer: In registry editor add this following key in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT called ChangeComputerImage: Right? Now add the administrative tools and inside the key add string value name StandardChangingProcessTypeSnapInUse Component Services, Registry Editor, Services, Performance Monitor,...
  7. Configuring your computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. You better add Pin Protection to your Bitlocker configuration

in Windows 10 News
    You better add Pin Protection to your Bitlocker configuration: Bitlocker is a popular encryption technology by Microsoft that is used to protect data on Windows devices. Home users and Enterprise customers may protect the system and data using Bitlocker. Bitlocker works in a convenient way by default, as users don't need to enter a pin...
  9. Can you **** test your updates?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you **** test your updates?: I just installed your new update wich everytime is a **** fail. No one almost installs you updates anymore because they are that bad. The moment I started my pc from the update it immediately went black until I restarted it and when I logged back in when started playing a...
  10. Is There Software That Can Add Virtual Dead-Zones To Your Touchscreen?

Is There Software That Can Add Virtual Dead-Zones To Your Touchscreen?: Hello, I have a Surface Pro 2 with a touch-screen that has broken on the lower-left hand corner. This causes lots of issues whenever something capactive like my finger or cloth touches it. The only reason why this isn't posted on the hardware troublshooting forum is because I...