Windows 10: Can you connect 5.1 (three 3.5mm connectors) to a receiver?

Discus and support Can you connect 5.1 (three 3.5mm connectors) to a receiver? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a receiver that has RCA type connectors for 5.1, is there a way to connect the three 3.5mm surround sound connections (side,read and C/Sub) from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ben946210, Apr 6, 2021.

1. ben946210 Win User

Can you connect 5.1 (three 3.5mm connectors) to a receiver?

I have a receiver that has RCA type connectors for 5.1, is there a way to connect the three 3.5mm surround sound connections (side,read and C/Sub) from a soundcard to this setup? Can you use a 3.5mm to RCA adapter for this or do they make cables specifically for this?

Example of receiver connections I have are the ones on the left side:https://www.the-home-cinema-guide.co...ctions-960.jpg

:)

ben946210, Apr 6, 2021
  2. Arctucas Win User

mobo/case connection

OK, let us redo the steps.

Remember to press Enter after each entry and wait for the command to complete before going to the next:

1) DISKPART

2) LIST DISK

3) SELECT DISK 0

4) CLEAN

5) CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY

6) SELECT PARTITION 1

7) ACTIVE

Let me know what happens.

Arctucas, Apr 6, 2021
  3. chart graph cable connector names

need chart graph of cable connector names for hdd + ssd

1. any good sites source of chart graph of cable connector names
    2. how do we know what are the names of the connector in the regular hdd?
    3. for example the name of the connector labeled on the drive itself ishelpful

this is for this

connect hdd ssd to computer

a user had hajacked my op instead of making their own

helpfixcomputer, Apr 6, 2021
  4. Can you connect 5.1 (three 3.5mm connectors) to a receiver?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 6, 2021
Thema:

Can you connect 5.1 (three 3.5mm connectors) to a receiver?

1. Can you connect 5.1 (three 3.5mm connectors) to a receiver? - Similar Threads - connect three 5mm

2. Only 1 of my three monitors works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only 1 of my three monitors works.: I have a Dell latitude 7420 when I shut the lid only 1 of my three monitors works. I have already changed the setting for when I close the lid "do nothing". This didn't resolve my issue....
  3. Only 1 of my three monitors works.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only 1 of my three monitors works.: I have a Dell latitude 7420 when I shut the lid only 1 of my three monitors works. I have already changed the setting for when I close the lid "do nothing". This didn't resolve my issue....
  4. Question Is a 6800 XT with three connectors better than a 6800 XT with two?

Question Is a 6800 XT with three connectors better than a 6800 XT with two?: I had an [ASRock Phantom Gaming 6800 XT]https://pg.asrock.com/Graphics-Card/AMD/Radeon%20RX%206800%20XT%20Phantom%20Gaming%20D%2016G%20OC/index.asp with 3 connectors, but I was having issues with it and returned it for a...
  5. Question Is a 6800 XT with three connectors better than a 6800 XT with two?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Question Is a 6800 XT with three connectors better than a 6800 XT with two?: I had an [ASRock Phantom Gaming 6800 XT]https://pg.asrock.com/Graphics-Card/AMD/Radeon%20RX%206800%20XT%20Phantom%20Gaming%20D%2016G%20OC/index.asp with 3 connectors, but I was having issues with it and returned it for a...
  6. Question Is a 6800 XT with three connectors better than a 6800 XT with two?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. can you help me to receive new update and connect the internet to windows store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you help me to receive new update and connect the internet to windows store?: my laptop is not satisfied to receive any new update and the windows store is always showing me not connected to the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-receive-new-update-and-connect/f49eba9f-0fec-42cd-abb3-8c0b17af1383
  8. can you help me to receive new update and connect the internet to windows store?

can you help me to receive new update and connect the internet to windows store?: my laptop is not satisfied to receive any new update and the windows store is always showing me not connected to the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-receive-new-update-and-connect/f49eba9f-0fec-42cd-abb3-8c0b17af1383
  9. Windows 10 three 3 Program folders!?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 three 3 Program folders!?: Hey there! I'm a film and video producer and I'm supposed to be using my computer mostly for editing, but it seems that I'm spending more time trying to make it work than anything else. So what is my problem? First off: non of the Windows topics matched my problem, as...
  10. Can you buy a game for xbox, for example halo 3-5 on the Microsoft store and play it on...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can you buy a game for xbox, for example halo 3-5 on the Microsoft store and play it on...: Can you buy a game for xbox, for example halo 3-5 on the Microsoft store and play it on your windows 10 (64 bit) pc without any problems? <----- this is the question....