Windows 10: Can you control windows from a pc if you are the key owner?

Discus and support Can you control windows from a pc if you are the key owner? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok that's a weird question sorry for the ignorance, I'm the guy the friend gave a windows 10 key, I just checked and they're legit I was just wondering... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NotWea, Jul 11, 2020.

1. /u/NotWea Win User

Can you control windows from a pc if you are the key owner?

Ok that's a weird question sorry for the ignorance, I'm the guy the friend gave a windows 10 key, I just checked and they're legit I was just wondering if I use a key which I don't know the actual owner, can it harm my PC or deactivate windows? Or basically can the owner do anything to my PC? I know it sounds stupid but just to be sure

submitted by /u/NotWea
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NotWea, Jul 11, 2020
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

windows 10 how do you join? printer, pc, i5s, gopro, kindle, other wireless devices

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused.

We would suggest you to follow the below step to connect to wireless network devices:

• From the desktop press Windows flag key +R and type control and click ok.
    • This will open control panel.
    • Under Hardware and Sound, click Add a device, and then follow the instructions.

This will help you to connect to wireless network devices.

Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Can you Change the Font in the "Title Bar"?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X key.

• Select Control panel.
    • Double click on Display.
    • From the dropdown under Change only the text size, select Menus and select the size.
    • Click on Apply button.
    • Now, open the File Explorer and check.

I would like to inform you that, the font color depends on the theme which you are using.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

1. Can you control windows from a pc if you are the key owner? - Similar Threads - control are key

2. You are not the owner of the case.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are not the owner of the case.: What is this ****? I need help and can't even contact MS cause of this! See that MS has done nothing to fix this. Can't even update my drivers. Nothing but errors. Since MS wont help, can someone please tell me how to update Base system device and SM Bus Controller. I have...
  3. You are not the owner of the case.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You are not the owner of the case.: What is this ****? I need help and can't even contact MS cause of this! See that MS has done nothing to fix this. Can't even update my drivers. Nothing but errors. Since MS wont help, can someone please tell me how to update Base system device and SM Bus Controller. I have...
  4. You are not the owner of this case - Audio Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are not the owner of this case - Audio Support: A friend of mine recently sent me a new laptop and I'm having issues with the audio. It works perfectly for about 40-50 minutes then slowly starts crackling. If I go into the setting and change the output it instantly fixes itself... for another 45 minutes and I have to keep...
  5. 'you are not the owner of this case'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'you are not the owner of this case': i am trying to get access to support on the telephone customer service number, it just wants to send me a text message with a website that i have already visitedand when i try to open a chat, it says i am 'not the owner of this case!'my issues are 2-fold - i am trying to...
  6. 'you are not the owner of this case'

'you are not the owner of this case': i am trying to get access to support on the telephone customer service number, it just wants to send me a text message with a website that i have already visitedand when i try to open a chat, it says i am 'not the owner of this case!'my issues are 2-fold - i am trying to...
  7. 'you are not the owner of this case'

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. You are not the owner of the case.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are not the owner of the case.: Trying to contact Support and can't get past "You are not the owner of the case." I followed a suggested link from this site and that went nowhere. I wanted to report an annoying, persistent email. This is the bothersome email:...
  9. You are not the owner of the case.

You are not the owner of the case.: Trying to contact Support and can't get past "You are not the owner of the case." I followed a suggested link from this site and that went nowhere. I wanted to report an annoying, persistent email. This is the bothersome email:...
  10. you are not the owner of the case

in Windows 10 Customization
    you are not the owner of the case: When using Microsoft technical support, trying to chat, at a certain point, I get: "you are not the owner of the case".and no chat! What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-not-the-owner-of-the-case/0f42baee-690d-42b3-9441-1006cf59743d