Windows 10: Can you copy Minecraft Playstation 4 worlds to Windows 10 Edition?

Discus and support Can you copy Minecraft Playstation 4 worlds to Windows 10 Edition? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello all! I got minecraft on my ps4 and my cd was scratched and i can't access it anymore, however since the bedrock version came and i played the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by R-Singh, Jul 30, 2020.

1. R-Singh Win User

Can you copy Minecraft Playstation 4 worlds to Windows 10 Edition?

Hello all!

I got minecraft on my ps4 and my cd was scratched and i can't access it anymore, however since the bedrock version came and i played the demo to convert my old worlds to the new one, is it possible to copy maps from Playstation 4 to Windows 10 Edition?

Thanks in advance!

:)

R-Singh, Jul 30, 2020

2. minecraft on Playstation 4

I play minecraft on Playstation 4 amd whenever i try to sign into my microsoft account it tells me that they tried to sign me in but it was failed to login. Does anyone know how to fix this issue.

JonathanRinehart, Jul 30, 2020
  3. WiIfred P Win User
    minecraft on Playstation 4

Hi Jonathan,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you.

You may refer to these Youtube videos on how to fix this Microsoft Account sign-in issue on Minecraft on Playstation 4

I hope the information I provided will help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Reference:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

WiIfred P, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Can you copy Minecraft Playstation 4 worlds to Windows 10 Edition?

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Can you copy Minecraft Playstation 4 worlds to Windows 10 Edition?

1. Can you copy Minecraft Playstation 4 worlds to Windows 10 Edition? - Similar Threads - copy Minecraft Playstation

2. Can i play playstation 4 edition/ Windows 10 edition on my windows laptop? If i can please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i play playstation 4 edition/ Windows 10 edition on my windows laptop? If i can please...: cant upload the image but it says Minecraft for windows in the edition bar in the play button area it says not playable on this device and needs to played on a playable laptop so i did the same on a windows laptop and it says buy now when compared to my apple laptop which...
  3. Can i play playstation 4 edition/ Windows 10 edition on my windows laptop? If i can please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i play playstation 4 edition/ Windows 10 edition on my windows laptop? If i can please...: cant upload the image but it says Minecraft for windows in the edition bar in the play button area it says not playable on this device and needs to played on a playable laptop so i did the same on a windows laptop and it says buy now when compared to my apple laptop which...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "no connection to the world"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "no connection to the world"?: I want to play Minecraft with Windows 10 Edition with a friend. They have the same edition as me, but when one of us opens the world and wants to join the other, there is "no connection to the world". We are friends with Microsoft and the servers are running normally, I can...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (no connection to the world)?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (no connection to the world)?: I have the latest version of the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is also a lot of fun to play - there is only one problem. I cannot play with my friends. When I try to join their world, it always says "no connection to the world". I've been searching the internet for days now...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.: I was on Minecraft beta and I wanted to go back to normal, so I copied the worlds and uninstalled Minecraft. When I went to re install it, a message popped up saying "Try again later". It did this for 8 hours, then I got it to work. When I loaded it up, all my worlds were...
  7. Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hi everyone, today I accidentally delete one world in my minecraft windows 10 which I do not want to do. I am wondering is there any way I can recover the one I deleted today? I have searched up many ways online but none of them work for me. Please tell me if anyone knows how...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world: Every time I try to join my friend when he is playing on Xbox I get the message saying "unable to connect to world" My NAT type is open I've tried doing the PowerShell command I've uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft (ver. 1.13.1 btw) Please, if anyone has a solution to...
  9. How to restore the world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore the world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: I was playing and suddenly a blue screen appeared. when the computer turned on my world was gone. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-the-world-in-minecraft-windows-10/56adc919-dd90-4431-99e2-ae5019e49f16
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone: I have minecraft windows 10 edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was all my other worlds....