Windows 10: Can you customise the loading screen with the Windows logo?

Discus and support Can you customise the loading screen with the Windows logo? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro 1909 (18363.592). I'm just curious, when the PC is loading and it shows the Windows logo and the little spinning circle below it, is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Xirix, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Xirix Win User

Can you customise the loading screen with the Windows logo?

Windows 10 Pro 1909 (18363.592).

I'm just curious, when the PC is loading and it shows the Windows logo and the little spinning circle below it, is there a way to change what's displayed there?

I really don't like the Windows logo redesign, if I could put in what Windows 7 had or something, or any other image/animation, I'd like to do that.

:)

Xirix, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Customisation of Windows 10 On-Screen Virtual Keyboard

I want to customise the icons, it's corresponding VK values(functionality), position of the keys as well as the skin of the on-screen keyboard provided in Windows 10. Is is possible to customise some/all of the above? If so, please suggest how.

Dayanidhi Krishna, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Can you customise the loading screen with the Windows logo?

Laptop loads to Windows 10 logo then blue screen and shuts off

shadowthefire,

What brand/model laptop is this?

Try the following:

Step 1: Make sure the computer is shut down, and press the Power Button to turn the computer on.

Step 2: As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off again.

Step 3: Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the following on the screen: Preparing Automatic Repair
    Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.

Step 4: The next screen (blue) goes to: Choose Account to continue
    Select your account, enter your Password, and press: Continue

Step 5: A Diagnosing your PC screen appears, and it takes you to the screen for: Automatic Repair

Step 6: Here you can click Restart, or, Advanced Options
    Step 6.1: Select: Restart

Allow the computer to go through the routine, and see if it solves the issue.

If the problem still exists, go back to Step 1 through Step 6.

Step 6.2: This time, click: Advanced Options

Step 7: In the Choose an Option screen, select: Troubleshoot

Step 8: At the next screen, select: Advanced Options

Step 9: Last, select: Startup Repair (Used for problems that keep Windows 10 from loading)

Please provide an update.

cottonball, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Can you customise the loading screen with the Windows logo?

1. Can you customise the loading screen with the Windows logo? - Similar Threads - customise loading screen

2. black screen after logo loading at startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen after logo loading at startup: when i open my pc, it puts the logo loading and then a black screen appears, sometimes with the cursor and sometimes not. I tried every solution on forums/youtube and nothing seems to work, my computer was working perfectly fine the day before. I tried all shortcuts,tried to...
  3. black screen after logo loading at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen after logo loading at startup: when i open my pc, it puts the logo loading and then a black screen appears, sometimes with the cursor and sometimes not. I tried every solution on forums/youtube and nothing seems to work, my computer was working perfectly fine the day before. I tried all shortcuts,tried to...
  4. black screen after logo loading at startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Customisable logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Customisable logo: I have windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron laptop. The boot screen is a Dell logo instead of a windows logo. Is there any way I can switch the logo or customize it? submitted by /u/AssasinatorX4 [link] [comments]...
  6. Can you change bootup logo? CyberpowerPc logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you change bootup logo? CyberpowerPc logo: I tried googling this question and looking around but I couldn't find any answers. Basically I have a cyberpowerpc and whenever it turns on it shows a splash screen of cyberpowerpc before completely turning on. I'd like to get rid of this. I don't really like the branding and...
  7. Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Loading Cycle - Black screen, restart, Windows Logo, restart, Finally load: I tried manually upgrading to Windows 10 version 1903 because I like dark mode. But I got a very alarming loading issue when I upgraded so I did a system restore to save my computer. I hoped that the bugs would be worked out by the time my computer would automatically update....
  8. How can I avoid loading the OEM logo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I avoid loading the OEM logo?: I use Dell Inspiron 3670, Windows Home 10, 1803 and my old computer takes about 4 minutes for booting. At first it loads the Dell logo screen, then logs in the screen. Can I avoid in some way loading the Dell logo? It will save me a lot of time...
  9. 10 Lock Screen Customisation

in Windows 10 Customization
    10 Lock Screen Customisation: I know how to change images on the lock screen as and when but I want to put a independence day laughing skull there, but only have it on a url from you tube, is it possible. 83364
  10. Stuck at logo loading.

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck at logo loading.: Hi all, For the past few months my computer has been freezing with loud buzzing sound. Had to force a restart. Just last week I took my pc apart and cleaned it. Tested the ram. Did prime95 and furmark test and had no issues or freezing. Had no issues after a few days of...