Windows 10: Can you customize the close/minimize/restore buttons on Windows 10?

Discus and support Can you customize the close/minimize/restore buttons on Windows 10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can you change their image without downloading a new theme? Thanks! submitted by /u/papabig27 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/papabig27, May 20, 2020.

1. Can you customize the close/minimize/restore buttons on Windows 10?

Can you change their image without downloading a new theme? Thanks!

submitted by /u/papabig27
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/papabig27, May 20, 2020

2. Minimize, maximize, close buttons

How do I restore the Minimize, maximize and close buttons on the upper right of my browser screens?

DianeNettles1, May 20, 2020
  3. Programs closing when clicking on Minimize

When I click minimize no error appears it just closes like when I press the X button.

I did research and nothing came up about it so no I have not done any troubleshooting steps.

Matthew20cats, May 20, 2020
  4. buster694 Win User

Can you customize the close/minimize/restore buttons on Windows 10?

minimize, Maximium(restore down), close button missing on windows live mail screen since installing windows 10 and Edge is not working.

I'm wondering if anything new has been learned on this since the problem was identified. Other answere I've found take me through steps that don't match with Win 10 menus, or miss the point of this problem. This one looked really techy and seemed it ought
    to work.

My Win 10 problem was similar - no minimize or restore buttons in Edge. Other programs were OK. I ran the procedures outlined (man, how do you come up with that? I'm amazed at the knowledge it must take) but it did not solve the problem. Now, the close button
    is also missing for Edge, and on other programs (such as Word, Excel, IE, Chrome) the buttons are there but the restore one doesn't do anything. I can get used to it, everything full-screen or minimized, alt-F4 to close) but it's an irritation.

Incidentally, if it helps to know, I have two user accounts on the computer and the problem is only on mine; the other account is OK.

buster694, May 20, 2020
Thema:

Can you customize the close/minimize/restore buttons on Windows 10?

1. Can you customize the close/minimize/restore buttons on Windows 10? - Similar Threads - customize close minimize

2. Problems With The "Close, Restore & Minimize" Buttons And/Or Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems With The "Close, Restore & Minimize" Buttons And/Or Icons: Hello,I have a problem with the "Close, Restore & Minimize Buttons"I have also Reinstalled windows using the media creation tool & Reset my PC But still it did not fix the problem. After that I made another user in my pc, fortunately it fixed it but only in that User From...
  3. Problems With The "Close, Restore & Minimize" Buttons And/Or Icons

Problems With The "Close, Restore & Minimize" Buttons And/Or Icons: Hello, I have problem with the "Close, Restore & Minimize Buttons" I also Reinstalled windows using the media creation tool But still it did not fix the problem. OSVersion Windows 10 Pro 20H2 Image: [ATTACH]...
  4. How do you make the minimize,Restore, close button "space" smaller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you make the minimize,Restore, close button "space" smaller: Help i dont know why but file explorer just made a big gap of space in the three buttons i said in the title. It works fine on other submitted by /u/TheChossenBOIII [link] [comments]...
  5. Customize caption buttons minimize, restore, maximize buttons

Customize caption buttons minimize, restore, maximize buttons: Hi there, I'd like to change the look of the Windows 10 caption buttons Minimize, Restore, Close. Using themes, I was able to change the look for certain programs only Explorer, most 3rd party programs.... Other programs seem to user their own button design e.g. Spotify....
  6. Custom theme is not changing minimize/close buttons

Custom theme is not changing minimize/close buttons: Windows version: 18363 Monitor: 2k, I think the main cause of the issue Been testing custom themes recently, have given my windows an incredibly cool look. The only problem I've faced is the inability of a theme to change minimize/close buttons on windows. I've tried...
  7. Custom Windows 10 Themes failing to change the minimize/maximize/close buttons

Custom Windows 10 Themes failing to change the minimize/maximize/close buttons: I'm re-posting this question since I have yet to find a solution... I'm trying to install custom themes from DeviantArt (like this one). I've tried multiple ways to patch the system: UltraUXThemePatcher, SecureUXTheme, as well as the method in this video. Regardless of...
  8. Custom Windows 10 Themes failing to change the minimize/maximize/close buttons

Custom Windows 10 Themes failing to change the minimize/maximize/close buttons: I'm trying to install custom themes from DeviantArt (like this one). I'm on winver 1903. I've used the UltraUXThemePatcher to patch themeui.dll and uxinit.dll (it says uxtheme.dll does not need to be patched when I open it). I had to do the "take ownership" trick to get it to...
  9. Restore, Minimize and Close buttons not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Restore, Minimize and Close buttons not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]One of the most annoying issue on a Windows 10 computer would be the one where the Restore, Minimize, and Close buttons not working. In this case, the buttons on the right side of the title bar do not respond [...] This post Restore, Minimize and Close...
  10. Windows 10 Customization of the Close/Restore/Minimize Buttons

Windows 10 Customization of the Close/Restore/Minimize Buttons: Hi, I need help with the Close/Restore/Minimize buttons, is there any software to turn those buttons into an 9x/XP/Vista/7/8 look? Please? I am Working to turn my Windows 10 into a mix of 9x/XP/Vista/7. This is not my only question. Is there any software to turn the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restore down button not working windows 10

2. minimize doesnt work