Windows 10: Can you deactivate Windows 10 Pro without having access to the Pc?

Discus and support Can you deactivate Windows 10 Pro without having access to the Pc? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can you deactivate Windows 10 Pro without having access to the Pc. The license is on my microsoft account and I got it on the micorsoft store. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by IHaveAGreatIQ, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Can you deactivate Windows 10 Pro without having access to the Pc?

Can you deactivate Windows 10 Pro without having access to the Pc. The license is on my microsoft account and I got it on the micorsoft store. I recently built a Pc using some of the parts from my old Pc but I forgot to deactivate my Windows key. Any solutions or ideas?

:)

IHaveAGreatIQ, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2019
  3. deactivate to activate windows 10 pro

Hi Leslie,

It seems that you are referring to an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro. Having said that, we suggest checking the article below on how to upgrade your brand new PC to Windows 10 Pro.

You can always hit us back if you have other questions in mind.

Best regards.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 18, 2019
  4. MIKET.YW. Win User

Can you deactivate Windows 10 Pro without having access to the Pc?

Deactivating Windows 10

Hello.

If I deactivated my version of Windows 10 pro, and reinstalled it on the same PC, will I be able to use the same product key again on the same machine? And are there any steps I should take prior to deactivation, in order to ensure that the product key
    can be used again?

MIKET.YW., Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Can you deactivate Windows 10 Pro without having access to the Pc?

1. Can you deactivate Windows 10 Pro without having access to the Pc? - Similar Threads - deactivate Pro without

2. Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly: Windows 10 pro deactivated suddenly. I also tried reinstalling windows for 3 times. It was not solved in any cases. I brought a genuine key in 2022 ending. It is showing that you don't have vaild license please tell me what to do. Do I need to buy a new product key, if so I...
  3. Can't Deactivate Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Deactivate Windows 10 Pro: Hello, as the title says. I can't seem to deactivate windows 10 product key, I want to go back to the free version. I tried all the fixes online, like slmgr /upk, etc, and others. I even tried restarting after I tried the fixies, I tried reformatting and still shows up....
  4. Windows 10 Pro Random deactivation.

Windows 10 Pro Random deactivation.: So recently I was just playing my game you know, and windows was updating in the background, then suddenly my game crashed and I go to the notifications tab and I see something like "windows isn't activated" or something like that so I go into settings and I see that my...
  5. Windows 10 Pro keeps deactivating

Windows 10 Pro keeps deactivating: I am running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell XPS 8930. I logon using my Microsoft account. The computer is on a peer to peer network with all machines runnign Windows 10 Pro and all logged in to Microsoft Account. Only this machine is having problems. Over the last several days, I...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated

Windows 10 Pro Deactivated: So I have had Windows 10 Pro on my PC for 3-4 years and all was well. Just recently I needed word for school, and so I downloaded the student package that my school offers for free to us. Low and behold, after signing into my school's Microsoft account, to access all Words,...
  7. WIndows 10 pro deactivation

WIndows 10 pro deactivation: I have a purchased version of WIndows 10 Pro on my home build. I had built another pc for my kids and used my Windows live login to create an administrator profile on the kids pc. Then I had made some hardware changes to my pc because the mobo had gone bad. Now the Windows on...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Deactivated

Windows 10 Pro Deactivated: Hi Recently I changed my Laptop and changed it's harddrive and RAM with existing one. Everything went well but my Windows 10 Pro is not getting activated. I also got activation message for Microsoft Office and that got activated without any problem but when my Windows is not...
  9. Windows 10 pro deactivating

Windows 10 pro deactivating: Ok so back in April of 2017 i got a refurbished office pc that had a windows 10 pro refurbish key i used it on that pc and worked fine, and in august of 2018 i built a gaming pc and i used the key on the new system and it worked totally fine and fully activated it till today...
  10. Windows 10 pro deactivation

Windows 10 pro deactivation: My PC was running fine until today. My version of windows has been deactivated. The trouble shooter says the validation code it's using goes with the Home edition, not the Pro edition I obtained through the upgrade from 8.1 Pro some while ago....