Windows 10: can you download windows 10 on your second hard drive without formatting it?

Discus and support can you download windows 10 on your second hard drive without formatting it? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hi guys, I have 2 storage spaces,1 my C drive SSD where I have windows installed and the 2 is a 2t hard drive. I want to know if I can download windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deusMPkiller, Feb 15, 2020.

1. can you download windows 10 on your second hard drive without formatting it?

hi guys, I have 2 storage spaces,1 my C drive SSD where I have windows installed and the 2 is a 2t hard drive. I want to know if I can download windows 10 from the C drive to the 2T hard drive without formatting it.

submitted by /u/deusMPkiller
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/deusMPkiller, Feb 15, 2020
  2. RejZoR Win User

How to format hard drive and still keep windows 10?

You need to read your Windows 10 key which was given to you when you upgraded to Win10. I think there are tools. Look for them. Then you have to download a clean untouched Windows 10 ISO image, format the drive and install it clean.

There is a second option, under Recovery menu in Windows 10 that installs the system clean, but I don't think it's as clean as doing it with ISO...

RejZoR, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Formatting a second hard drive in windows

Formatting a second hard drive in windows 10. It is a secondary drive does not have any operating system on it, just files. Thanks

LawrenceAguiar1, Feb 15, 2020
  4. can you download windows 10 on your second hard drive without formatting it?

Formatting a second hard drive in windows

What is your question?

Frederik Long, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

can you download windows 10 on your second hard drive without formatting it?

1. can you download windows 10 on your second hard drive without formatting it? - Similar Threads - download second hard

2. How to initialize second drive without formatting it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to initialize second drive without formatting it?: On Windows 10 Home: I have an old second internal HDD (D:/) from my previous desktop which contains all my personal files that I want to move on to my knew desktop. Adding a new drive was easy using disk management which you just had to format the new drive to get it...
  3. How to initialize second drive without formatting it?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to initialize second drive without formatting it?: On Windows 10 Home: I have an old second internal HDD (D:/) from my previous desktop which contains all my personal files that I want to move on to my knew desktop. Adding a new drive was easy using disk management which you just had to format the new drive to get it...
  4. Can you perform an offline upgrade of Windows 10 1709 to 1809 without formatting the drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you perform an offline upgrade of Windows 10 1709 to 1809 without formatting the drive?: I can't seem to find an official 1809 image as the Media Creation tool goes right to 2004 now. Is there a way to upgrade an offline PC from Win10 1709 to 1809 without formatting the drive/no data loss? And is there a way to obtain an official upgrade/image file through...
  5. if your hard drive crashes and no programs are recoverable can you get a free download of...

if your hard drive crashes and no programs are recoverable can you get a free download of...: if your hard drive crashes and no programs are recoverable can you get a free download of Office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-your-hard-drive-crashes-and-no-programs-are/ba9d9718-ecb8-497b-8252-9254a0917f0d
  6. Installing second hard drive without formatting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing second hard drive without formatting: First of all do not try this unless you are willing to loose all your data PERIOD!. Purchase a 2TB or 4TB external HDD USB 3.0 and back all your stuff up. I have an 8 year old laptop. When it was new Dell site had 14+ drivers for this system available for download. I...
  7. Format hard disk without windows 10?

Format hard disk without windows 10?: Hello, is there a way to format my hard drive but leave Windows 10 on it? Thanks in advance. Festplatte formatieren ohne windows 10?
  8. How do you re-format a hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you re-format a hard drive: How do you re-format a hard drive before installing a fresh copy Win10 on the lap top. Or does the install take of that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-re-format-a-hard-drive/bfb4a08f-70c7-4401-b2d0-9391ecccd383
  9. Formatting Hard drive in Windows 10

Formatting Hard drive in Windows 10: If I want to make a bootable hard drive for Windows 10 in the NTFS file system with no partitions do I have to do it in the GPT format?...
  10. Can a small hard drive converted to gpt & Can you format a virtual...?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can a small hard drive converted to gpt & Can you format a virtual...?: Can a small hard drive be converted to gpt & can you format a virtual drive as gpt with secure boot on? It looks like Microsoft is going to require Uefi enabled not sure about secure boot though for upgrade. I think that why I am had issues with build 10049. I am not using...