Windows 10: Can you downlode media player sound on a computeur in the cloud

Discus and support Can you downlode media player sound on a computeur in the cloud in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can you downlode media player sound on a computeur in the cloud and if yes how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lily Garcia-Austin, May 25, 2024.

1. Can you downlode media player sound on a computeur in the cloud

Can you downlode media player sound on a computeur in the cloud and if yes how?

:)

Lily Garcia-Austin, May 25, 2024

2. Issues with sound on Media player

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are having audio related issues with the media files.

To assist you better, I would like to know whether the issue is specific to media player. Are you able to play music files from other players?

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to refer to the article provided below and check if it helps:

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

Also run the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Windows Media Player Settings.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 25, 2024
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Broken Windows Media Player

Hi,

Have you tried running the troubleshooter for WMP? If not, we suggest that you try to run the troubleshooter and
    see if it helps. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on
      Programs.

• Under
      Media
      Player, click on
      Windows Media Player Settings
      and
      Windows Media Player Library.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 25, 2024
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Can you downlode media player sound on a computeur in the cloud

windows media player

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

What is the exact error message you get when you to try play files on Windows Media Player?

I suggest you to run both Windows Media Player Library and Settings troubleshooter and check.

Step 1: If your computer is having problems playing video or audio files in Windows Media Player, try using the Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter checks the configuration and network settings
    for Windows Media Player to make sure that you can play content you've downloaded and saved to your computer, or content streaming over a network or the Internet.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings
      and follow the instructions.

Step 2: If your computer is having problems accessing your collection of digital media files in the Windows Media Player Library, try using the Windows Media Player Library troubleshooter to fix the problem. The troubleshooter makes sure
    Windows Media Player is correctly installed on your computer, and checks to see whether your Player Library is corrupted.

Steps to run Windows Media Player Settings troubleshooter are as follows:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Library
      and follow the instructions.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, May 25, 2024
Thema:

Can you downlode media player sound on a computeur in the cloud

1. Can you downlode media player sound on a computeur in the cloud - Similar Threads - downlode media player

2. Can you downlode media player sound on a computeur in the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you downlode media player sound on a computeur in the cloud: Can you downlode media player sound on a computeur in the cloud and if yes how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-downlode-media-player-sound-on-a-computeur/10ac84dc-6873-44f7-bd27-e82297abcb24
  3. Equalizer or sound conditioning for media player???

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Equalizer or sound conditioning for media player???: Media player used to have an equalizer and sound conditioning. I cannot find this anymore in windows 10. I tried checking for plug ins, but they all seem to want subscriptions for $$$ to use them or they will insert ads! All the software I have had, never had to...
  4. Media Player Classic - suddenly no sound

Media Player Classic - suddenly no sound: Until yesterday, Media Player Classic was working perfectly. Now there is no sound, and I can see that there is a small cross (x) next to the speaker icon in the bottom right hand corner. I've tried everything, but can't get the sound back. I have no sound issues with other...
  5. windows media player no sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows media player no sound: since last update my media player has no sound I had to reinstall windows because the external drive changed from e to g also sonos had to reinstalled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-no-sound/dec02fe8-ffff-4b94-95d2-ca407b7dd069
  6. any attempts to upgrade Cloud Media Player FAILS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    any attempts to upgrade Cloud Media Player FAILS: Hello, I have tried to upgrade Cloud Media Player, on my Windows 10 computer, and every attempt I have made has failed... us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Xx/SlEXgtkKtZEcl.6.5.1.2.1.12.10 2019/09/13 -...
  7. how can you use an Ipod with media player?

how can you use an Ipod with media player?: I have just been given an apple iPod and have found that it will not sync with windows media player. D oes anyone have any SIMPLE and EASY solution or is there no solution ?...
  8. No sound in Media Player 12

No sound in Media Player 12: After a recent Microsoft update the sound was not working in Media player. After running the audio trouble shooter and restarting my laptop the sound came back. When I start up the laptop after a shutdown the sound has disappeared again! I can only get sound after running the...
  9. No sound in media player 12

No sound in media player 12: For no apparent reason the sound has disappeared from media player 12 on my laptop (Asus X556U, running Windows 10). When I run the audio trouble shooter the sound comes back after a restart, but when I turn on the laptop next time the sound has gone again. This seems to...
  10. Windows Media Player Sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player Sound: The sound has worked well until today. I selected the music I wanted to listen to, all onscreen indicators say the sound is working but no sound is coming out. NOTE: The speakers are integrated into the all-in-one computer. How can I fix it so that I can hear my music as I...