Windows 10: can you email me purchased app??

Discus and support can you email me purchased app?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can you email me app purchased today.. device not recognized... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jamesdice, Sep 8, 2018.

1. jamesdice Win User

can you email me purchased app??

can you email me app purchased today..

device not recognized

:)

jamesdice, Sep 8, 2018
  2. fisher99 Win User

Best Multi-User Email App?

Hello. I am looking for an email app that will support 2 users, each with 2 different email accounts (one gmail and one outlook account each). Ideally they would like to use a single email program for both of them but would like separate inboxes for each person.

So, ideally:
    • One email program.
    • Two inboxes, with each inbox collecting email from a unique gmail account and a unique outlook account.

Will be interested in any suggestions.

fisher99, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 8, 2018
  4. can you email me purchased app??

Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

can you email me purchased app??

1. can you email me purchased app?? - Similar Threads - email purchased app

2. Can you help me retrieve my email? I need it for my job their making me an email for their...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me retrieve my email? I need it for my job their making me an email for their...: I couldn't retrieve my microsoft email. I tried multiple attempts to reset the password and I received this message from microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-retrieve-my-email-i-need-it-for-my/3392d922-ef21-4d28-8abc-37004b66e32a
  3. Can you help me retrieve my email? I need it for my job their making me an email for their...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me retrieve my email? I need it for my job their making me an email for their...: I couldn't retrieve my microsoft email. I tried multiple attempts to reset the password and I received this message from microsoft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-retrieve-my-email-i-need-it-for-my/3392d922-ef21-4d28-8abc-37004b66e32a
  4. Can you help me with this problem with intel apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me with this problem with intel apps: i have an intel i7 5600U processor and i thought that i would have the intel properties app so i could change settings such as: graphics, GPU options and others. can any of you please tell me how to find it? PS: I'm using windows 11 with up-to-date updates. aswell I can't get...
  5. Can you help me with this problem with intel apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me with this problem with intel apps: i have an intel i7 5600U processor and i thought that i would have the intel properties app so i could change settings such as: graphics, GPU options and others. can any of you please tell me how to find it? PS: I'm using windows 11 with up-to-date updates. aswell I can't get...
  6. Scam: email ask me to purchase subscription

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam: email ask me to purchase subscription: I received a email stating I had purchased a subscription for 399.00 I did not do this. I googled the telephone number which is listed as a scam. I want to make sure I am not charged for this. Lannett[Original Title: Scam.]...
  7. email address hacking can you stop it and if you are given an email address can you find...

email address hacking can you stop it and if you are given an email address can you find...: Hi this afternoon I receaved lots of emails from some one that had hack into a friends email account. can you trace it if they were using OUTLOOK...
  8. I can not get any emails. Can you help me get my emails?

I can not get any emails. Can you help me get my emails?: I can not get any emails as of Monday April 5. I was getting emails up to that date. I just opened my kindle and no new emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-get-any-emails-can-you-help-me-get-my/b1d344d9-fb35-4b81-a640-ed36686bf5dc
  9. Can you help me ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you help me ?: My PC Specs : I7 9700K (water cooled) (overclocked to 5GHZ) RTX 2080 TI 64 GB RAM DDR4 3200MHZ 4TB HHD 500 GB Samsung EVO 970 My problem is that i just installed Windows 10 Pro and when my computer tries to boot it does not find my Samsung Evo(where the Windows is...
  10. Can you help me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you help me?: i cant find the SCENES command from Format for 3d models..please help me to enable it[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me/cd7f5b75-00ab-43cb-813c-20fe3f325924