Windows 10: Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

Discus and support Can you explain the error in my minidump file? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It happends when I play the dota2 game by steam.Where is the problem? Please help me!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jiayue Deng, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

It happends when I play the dota2 game by steam.Where is the problem? Please help me!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\031723-4703-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary **************Response Time ms LocationDeferred srv*Symbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is:

:)

Jiayue Deng, Mar 19, 2023
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

Hi Jiayue Deng,

I am Dave, I will help you with this.

Please upload any minidump files you have, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes.

Open Windows File Explorer.

Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump

Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up.

Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox... etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link.

Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you.

DaveM121, Mar 20, 2023
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    BSOD while downloading large files

Hi Nimesh,

That minidump files also listed generic RAM errors, please perform the steps to use Driver Verifier and I will be here to look and the minidump files form that.

DaveM121, Mar 20, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Hi Jiayue Deng,

Your minidump files just indicate memory (RAM) corruption no specific driver is listed

To try to force Windows 11 show any faulting drivers, the best option would be to turn on Driver Verifier, let your PC crash 3 times, then you must turn off Driver Verifier, and finally, upload any newly created minidump files

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

-----------------------------------------

Note, if you have any difficulty getting into Windows with Driver Verifier enabled:

Start your PC, just as Windows attempts to load (spinning dots), press and hold Power Button for 5 - 10 seconds to perform a Hard Shut Down

Do this twice

On the third start Windows will boot into the Recovery Environment and from there you can access System Repair, Safe Mode, Command Prompt... etc.

Go to Troubleshoot - Advanced Option - Startup Settings and click Restart

Upon restart, press 4 to enter Safe Mode

Open Command Prompt as Administrator and run these two commands, then restart your PC.

verifier /reset

verifier /bootmode resetonbootfail

DaveM121, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

1. Can you explain the error in my minidump file? - Similar Threads - explain error minidump

2. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: Where is the problem? Please help me************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false - Configuring repositories ---->...
  3. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: Where is the problem? Please help me************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false - Configuring repositories ---->...
  4. Can you explain the error in my minidump file ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you explain the error in my minidump file ?: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\051923-12359-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv*...
  5. Can you explain the error in my minidump file ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you explain the error in my minidump file ?: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\051923-12359-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv*...
  6. Can you explain the error in my minidump file ?

7. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: The dump file is in this directory: "C:\game\steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win64\dota2_2023_0317_230323_0_error.mdmp"It happends when I play the dota2 game by steam.Where is the problem? Please help me! Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003...
  8. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: It happends when I play the dota2 game by steam.Where is the problem? Please help me!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\031723-4703-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump...
  9. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: The dump file is in this directory: "C:\game\steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win64\dota2_2023_0317_230323_0_error.mdmp"It happends when I play the dota2 game by steam.Where is the problem? Please help me! Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003...
  10. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: Where is the problem? Please help me Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19528.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\122019-32515-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are...