Windows 10: Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

Discus and support Can you explain the error in my minidump file? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The dump file is in this directory: "C:\game\steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win64\dota2_2023_0317_230323_0_error.mdmp"It happends when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jiayue Deng, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

The dump file is in this directory: "C:\game\steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win64\dota2_2023_0317_230323_0_error.mdmp"It happends when I play the dota2 game by steam.Where is the problem? Please help me! Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\game\steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win64\dota2_2023_0317_230323_0_error.mdmp]Comment: 'errorUptime 1172.064999 Total frames 138408 Curtime 865.000061 Realtime 857.976196 Current Map:

:)

Jiayue Deng, Mar 19, 2023
  2. DaveM121 Win User

BSOD while downloading large files

Hi Nimesh,

That minidump files also listed generic RAM errors, please perform the steps to use Driver Verifier and I will be here to look and the minidump files form that.

DaveM121, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    Explain System Error (-2143322102)

Hi Jay,

There are several reasons why you encounter a system error. It's either the programs are not properly installed, or there are missing and corrupted files on your operating system. To help us determine the appropriate troubleshooting steps to resolve
    your concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• What are you trying to perform when you got the error message?
    • Have you made any recent changes before you encountered this issue?

We look forward to your response.

Sher Amo, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

1. Can you explain the error in my minidump file? - Similar Threads - explain error minidump

2. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: Where is the problem? Please help me************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false - Configuring repositories ---->...
  3. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: Where is the problem? Please help me************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false - Configuring repositories ---->...
  4. Can you explain the error in my minidump file ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you explain the error in my minidump file ?: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\051923-12359-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv*...
  5. Can you explain the error in my minidump file ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you explain the error in my minidump file ?: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\051923-12359-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv*...
  6. Can you explain the error in my minidump file ?

7. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: It happends when I play the dota2 game by steam.Where is the problem? Please help me!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\031723-4703-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump...
  8. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: The dump file is in this directory: "C:\game\steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win64\dota2_2023_0317_230323_0_error.mdmp"It happends when I play the dota2 game by steam.Where is the problem? Please help me! Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003...
  9. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: It happends when I play the dota2 game by steam.Where is the problem? Please help me!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\031723-4703-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump...
  10. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: Where is the problem? Please help me Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19528.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\122019-32515-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are...