Windows 10: Can you explain this minidump? Memory Management

Discus and support Can you explain this minidump? Memory Management in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The minidump can be downloaded here https://ufile.io/cendm BlueScreenView doesn't give me the best information but I know there are other software out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CTam31, Aug 1, 2018.

1. CTam31 Win User

Can you explain this minidump? Memory Management

The minidump can be downloaded here https://ufile.io/cendm

BlueScreenView doesn't give me the best information but I know there are other software out there that can tell me what service or software caused this. Please assist! Thanks.

:)

CTam31, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

BSOD- memory management

Upon checking the dump file, the issue is being caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Ntoskrnl.exe is the one responsible for memory management that is why you're having the Memory Management error. We suggest that you follow the steps found in the link that we provided
    in our last reply to resolve the issue. Please take note that if you're overclocking your processor or video card, kindly reset their settings to default.

Let us know the outcome after performing the provided steps.

Argel Obm, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Memory management

Hi Daniel,

Missing/outdated driver and error with your PC memory (RAM) are some of the factors that may cause the blue screen due to Memory Management error. To effectively assist you with your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are other troubleshooting steps have your performed to resolve your concern?

While checking for the dump file that you've sent, we suggest that you run a full scan on your device using the
    SFC and DISM command to automatically fix any corrupted files that my possibly trigger the error. The steps can be found on this

Wiki Article
    created by community MVP ZigZag3143. Once you're done, check if the issue persists.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

1. Can you explain this minidump? Memory Management - Similar Threads - explain minidump Memory

2. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: Where is the problem? Please help me************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false - Configuring repositories ---->...
  3. Can you explain please my minidump file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you explain please my minidump file?: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\051823-43406-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  4. Can you explain please my minidump file?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you explain please my minidump file?: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\051823-43406-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available************* Path validation summary...
  5. Can you explain the error in my minidump file ?

Can you explain the error in my minidump file ?: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\051923-12359-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv*...
  6. Can you explain the error in my minidump file ?

Can you explain the error in my minidump file ?: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.755 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\051923-12359-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search path is: srv*...
  7. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: The dump file is in this directory: "C:\game\steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win64\dota2_2023_0317_230323_0_error.mdmp"It happends when I play the dota2 game by steam.Where is the problem? Please help me! Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003...
  8. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: The dump file is in this directory: "C:\game\steam\steamapps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win64\dota2_2023_0317_230323_0_error.mdmp"It happends when I play the dota2 game by steam.Where is the problem? Please help me! Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003...
  9. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: It happends when I play the dota2 game by steam.Where is the problem? Please help me!Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\031723-4703-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump...
  10. Can you explain the error in my minidump file?

Can you explain the error in my minidump file?: Where is the problem? Please help me Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19528.1000 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\122019-32515-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are...