Windows 10: Can you explain what caused this BSOD? I've been getting BSOD everyday for the past 2 weeks...

Discus and support Can you explain what caused this BSOD? I've been getting BSOD everyday for the past 2 weeks... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Szymon Kalinowski, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Can you explain what caused this BSOD? I've been getting BSOD everyday for the past 2 weeks...

Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Szymon\Desktop\062922-10437-02.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is: srv*Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 6 procs Free x64Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS PersonalMachine Name:Kernel base = 0xfffff801`11c00000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff801`1282a2b0Debug session time: Wed Jun 29 10:55:29.682 2022 UTC + 2:00System Upti

:)

Szymon Kalinowski, Jun 29, 2022

2. ntoskrnl.exe Causing BSOD Everyday

Everyday I'm Getting BSOD the Stop Code is Ususally

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED ( this One Is The Most Frequent One )

KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR

SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

Some Times BSOD Mentions the causes like win32kfull.sys , ahcache.sys

Some Times it doesn't mentions anything .

I Have Tried Follwing Solutions : -

1) Updated My Drivers

2) Updated My Windows

3) Tried Commands Like sfc /scannow

4) Tried Memory Diagnostics

Somewhere I saw a Post And Installed A Blue Screen View
    , it shows that All My Crashes Are Caused By The Driver Name ntoskrnl.exe

What Should I Do Now ?

SamyakSingh, Jun 29, 2022
  3. hoax32 Win User
    BSOD Hardware Caused???

it blue screens as soon as the windowsboot logo appears but before the login screen.
    didnt BSOD on me for the past 2 days but it just did it again...no other problems, just this annoying BSOD on random start ups....:shadedshu

hoax32, Jun 29, 2022
  4. Can you explain what caused this BSOD? I've been getting BSOD everyday for the past 2 weeks...

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Can you explain what caused this BSOD? I've been getting BSOD everyday for the past 2 weeks...

1. Can you explain what caused this BSOD? I've been getting BSOD everyday for the past 2 weeks... - Similar Threads - explain caused BSOD

2. Can you explain what caused this BSOD? I've been getting BSOD everyday for the past 2 weeks...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you explain what caused this BSOD? I've been getting BSOD everyday for the past 2 weeks...: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Szymon\Desktop\062922-10437-02.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is:...
  3. Can you explain what caused this BSOD? I've been getting BSOD everyday for the past 2 weeks...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you explain what caused this BSOD? I've been getting BSOD everyday for the past 2 weeks...: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Szymon\Desktop\062922-10437-02.dmp]Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are availableSymbol search path is:...
  4. Been getting BSOD 2-4 times everyday

Been getting BSOD 2-4 times everyday: It has been happening for a couple of weeks now, with the error codes being Critical Process Dies or Unexpected Store Exception. Any help would be apprectiated.Dump File...
  5. Been getting BSOD 2-4 times everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been getting BSOD 2-4 times everyday: It has been happening for a couple of weeks now, with the error codes being Critical Process Dies or Unexpected Store Exception. Any help would be apprectiated.Dump File...
  6. Been getting BSOD 2-4 times everyday

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.

I've been getting Blue Screens for the past week. Help.: It been happening at least once a day for the past week; however, today, it was somehow worse. I tried "chkdsk /f c:", and it said that there where no issues. I also attempted to try "sfc /scannow" as well, however, it said that it fixed an issue but I've still been...
  8. ntoskrnl.exe Causing BSOD Everyday

ntoskrnl.exe Causing BSOD Everyday: Everyday I'm Getting BSOD the Stop Code is Ususally CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED this One Is The Most Frequent One KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION Some Times BSOD Mentions the causes like win32kfull.sys , ahcache.sys Some Times it doesn't mentions...
  9. Been getting BSOD's past couple of weeks

Been getting BSOD's past couple of weeks: Hello, I have been getting BSOD's on my computer for the past couple of weeks. They've been saying different things but it's been: 3/15: FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE 3/20: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 3/30: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Stuff I've done: I've ran sfc /scannow a...
  10. Hello so I've been getting BSOD for MEMORY MANAGEMENT for weeks

Hello so I've been getting BSOD for MEMORY MANAGEMENT for weeks: So about 50% of times when I close a game, I'd get a BSOD for memory management and just now I just got a BSOD for closing chrome tabs. So here's the Mini dump Crash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com) Online Crash Dump Analysis...