Windows 10: Can you fix your PC after blue screen?

Discus and support Can you fix your PC after blue screen? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I don't have blue screen on my PC but what will happen if I do get 1? Here are some question I am thinking about. -Would my windows 10 be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Windows Category - All, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Can you fix your PC after blue screen?

Hello, I don't have blue screen on my PC but what will happen if I do get 1?

Here are some question I am thinking about.

-Would my windows 10 be fixed after a blue screen?

-does blue screen have opinions?

-How do blue screen happen?

Those are my question thank you for answering!

:)

Windows Category - All, Jun 29, 2020

2. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Jun 29, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Can you fix your PC after blue screen?

Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Can you fix your PC after blue screen?

1. Can you fix your PC after blue screen? - Similar Threads - fix blue screen

2. If you cannot even get into your pc how can you fix a login problem???

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    If you cannot even get into your pc how can you fix a login problem???: I reset my computerdesktop pc and suddenly my pin i always use disappeared. It has sign in options password or reset pin Well when i clicked on either one it sent me right back to same screen. Then it blocked my account too many attempts so I had to use my phone thought I...
  3. If you cannot even get into your pc how can you fix a login problem???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If you cannot even get into your pc how can you fix a login problem???: I reset my computerdesktop pc and suddenly my pin i always use disappeared. It has sign in options password or reset pin Well when i clicked on either one it sent me right back to same screen. Then it blocked my account too many attempts so I had to use my phone thought I...
  4. If you cannot even get into your pc how can you fix a login problem???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can you help me fix blue screen not showing the reset option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me fix blue screen not showing the reset option: I have soon work with this laptop I gonna loose a lot please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-fix-blue-screen-not-showing-the/32649f29-32c5-4b03-86c1-37582db30046
  6. Can you help me fix blue screen not showing the reset option

Can you help me fix blue screen not showing the reset option: I have soon work with this laptop I gonna loose a lot please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-fix-blue-screen-not-showing-the/32649f29-32c5-4b03-86c1-37582db30046
  7. How to fix PC blue screening after restarting it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix PC blue screening after restarting it: I’ve recently been noticing every time i restart my pc it would go to a blue screen causing me to go into the recovery mode and manually continuing to windows 10 in order for it to work. Looking to get rid of this extra step and just have it load. This also happens when i’m...
  8. How to fix PC blue screening after restarting it

How to fix PC blue screening after restarting it: I’ve recently been noticing every time i restart my pc it would go to a blue screen causing me to go into the recovery mode and manually continuing to windows 10 in order for it to work. Looking to get rid of this extra step and just have it load. This also happens when i’m...
  9. How to fix PC blue screening after restarting it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. 0x87E00005 , microsoft can you fix your store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x87E00005 , microsoft can you fix your store?: nothing works, have reset the store, have updated windows. just trying to download a beta of a game, and cant just getting the error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x87e00005-microsoft-can-you-fix-your-store/4871f673-1107-4308-a787-8f3c0257c2ac