Windows 10: Can you get a refund on a Download you can't down load??

Discus and support Can you get a refund on a Download you can't down load?? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I needed to update Word, I purchased it as a download but it couldn't install because I hadn't got Windows 10. So I purchased Windows 10, downloaded... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HilaryBills, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Can you get a refund on a Download you can't down load??

I needed to update Word, I purchased it as a download but it couldn't install because I hadn't got Windows 10. So I purchased Windows 10, downloaded it and it installed successfully. But Windows 10 has Word in the package so I can't use this Word download because Word is already on my computer. Can I get my money for the Word purchase refunded? Help!

:)

HilaryBills, Apr 12, 2019

2. refund

I have followed the steps in order to get a refund for a digital game that i have recently downloaded yet when I enter my order history there is no option or button to request a refund. I have read over the terms and requirements in order to be eligible
    for a refund (in which I am). Somebody please help.

RachelBrownfield1, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Apr 12, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can you get a refund on a Download you can't down load??

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can you get a refund on a Download you can't down load?? :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Can you get a refund on a Download you can't down load??

1. Can you get a refund on a Download you can't down load?? - Similar Threads - refund Download can't

2. Can you get a virus from a keyboard?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can you get a virus from a keyboard?: I know this might sound like a stupid question. But say you have a keyboard and you do not know if someone did anything to it. Then you connect it to your laptop. Assuming its a wired keyboard, this is impossible right? But what if its a wireless keyboard? I ask this because...
  3. Can you get a virus from a keyboard?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can you get a virus from a keyboard?: I know this might sound like a stupid question. But say you have a keyboard and you do not know if someone did anything to it. Then you connect it to your laptop. Assuming its a wired keyboard, this is impossible right? But what if its a wireless keyboard? I ask this because...
  4. Can you just get Excel?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can you just get Excel?: Can you just get Excel for Windows 10 without all the other stuff that comes with Office? 128121
  5. Can you delete a printer you are no longer using?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you delete a printer you are no longer using?: I have a couple of printers listed on my printer list that I no longer use - don't even still have them - and I would like to delete them but don't know how. Does anyone know how - or even if they can be successfully deleted?...
  6. how do you get a refund when you cant download stuff from microsoft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do you get a refund when you cant download stuff from microsoft?: how do you get a refund when you cant download stuff from microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-a-refund-when-you-cant-download/1096856a-9a28-47c7-acb9-d40c5de598e1"
  7. can you get windows store to detect already downloaded games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can you get windows store to detect already downloaded games: me and my brother just bought halo wars 2 and its a pretty big download we are on limited internet so only one of us can download it is it possible to put the game on the other ones pc then get the windows store to detect its installed similar to what steam can do where you...
  8. How do you get into safe mode if you can't get passed boot up screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you get into safe mode if you can't get passed boot up screen?: My son's laptop runs windows 10. He is unsure if he got a virus or there is some other failure with hardware/software. We want to get into safe mode or just reinstall windows if possible. When he tries to get onto windows, the laptop boots up. Before it goes to the log on...
  9. Can you do this?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can you do this?: Last night windows 10 stopped me from being able to sign in and this means i can no longer user my computer. Has anyone got a way that you can get to the trouble shoot without having to sign in? Also if not then can you find out what email i used for windows 10 as it only...
  10. You can't downgrade ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    You can't downgrade ?: From what I'm hearing one can't downgrade from pro to home, correct ? If that's the case, what would happen if ? I have 2 laptops which came with windows 7 home. I bought both brand new with windows 7 home . What I done with both was loaded them up and registered them with...