Windows 10: Can you get a refund on a Download you can't down load??

Discus and support Can you get a refund on a Download you can't down load?? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I needed to update Word, I purchased it as a download but it couldn't install because I hadn't got Windows 10. So I purchased Windows 10, downloaded... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HilaryBills, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Can you get a refund on a Download you can't down load??

I needed to update Word, I purchased it as a download but it couldn't install because I hadn't got Windows 10. So I purchased Windows 10, downloaded it and it installed successfully. But Windows 10 has Word in the package so I can't use this Word download because Word is already on my computer. Can I get my money for the Word purchase refunded? Help!

:)

HilaryBills, Apr 12, 2019

2. refund

I have followed the steps in order to get a refund for a digital game that i have recently downloaded yet when I enter my order history there is no option or button to request a refund. I have read over the terms and requirements in order to be eligible
    for a refund (in which I am). Somebody please help.

RachelBrownfield1, Apr 12, 2019
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Refund for an application bought on Microsoft Store

Hi,

Most apps, games, movies, TV shows, and books purchased in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 or Xbox One are non-refundable unless the offer or applicable law states that you’re eligible for a refund. Should you have other questions and clarifications,
    we suggest that you contact our
    Microsoft Support
    team.

For detailed information about the return and refund policy, see
    Microsoft Terms of Sale.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Apr 12, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Can you get a refund on a Download you can't down load??

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Can you get a refund on a Download you can't down load?? :cool:

jmcslob, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

Can you get a refund on a Download you can't down load??

1. Can you get a refund on a Download you can't down load?? - Similar Threads - refund Download can't

2. Canceled my service can you refund a charge not approved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canceled my service can you refund a charge not approved: Canceled my subscription and refun charges not approved https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canceled-my-service-can-you-refund-a-charge-not/169d7a41-bec5-4ed9-b62e-ed1c5eb0b016
  3. Can you recover undone actions you can't redo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you recover undone actions you can't redo?: Apparently, I accidentally undid a folder I created that contained my important files without knowing before I restarted my computer, and I can't redo it.Is there any way I can recover any files from the folder I undid and can't redo?...
  4. Can you recover undone actions you can't redo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you recover undone actions you can't redo?: Apparently, I accidentally undid a folder I created that contained my important files without knowing before I restarted my computer, and I can't redo it.Is there any way I can recover any files from the folder I undid and can't redo?...
  5. Can you download Boot Camp on Windows to load Mac on Windows?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you download Boot Camp on Windows to load Mac on Windows?: I couldn’t find the answer on any other sources, so I decided to ask the entire Microsoft community. Our family is very anti-Apple, and our only Apple device is the first iPad Pro. I feel like a few years ago, it had its own website, and that you could download it on Windows....
  6. Can you download Boot Camp on Windows to load Mac on Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you download Boot Camp on Windows to load Mac on Windows?: I couldn’t find the answer on any other sources, so I decided to ask the entire Microsoft community. Our family is very anti-Apple, and our only Apple device is the first iPad Pro. I feel like a few years ago, it had its own website, and that you could download it on Windows....
  7. Can you download Boot Camp on Windows to load Mac on Windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. If you're stuck in the loading screen and you can't access bios/f2/f12 should you get a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If you're stuck in the loading screen and you can't access bios/f2/f12 should you get a...: I was using an alienware computer and due to a bad win 10 update I can't go further than the loading screen (black background with alienware logo) Nothing has worked. Can't get into safe mode, can't get into recovery mode, f2/f12 not working, the windows media creation tool...
  9. how can you down load the net frame

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can you down load the net frame: How can you download net framework? I cannot load most of my program because it keep saying net framework 2 is on the computer and it will not let them download?...
  10. how do you get a refund when you cant download stuff from microsoft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do you get a refund when you cant download stuff from microsoft?: how do you get a refund when you cant download stuff from microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-a-refund-when-you-cant-download/1096856a-9a28-47c7-acb9-d40c5de598e1"