Windows 10: Can you get a Trojan/Virus or anything unwanted on your PC by simply enlarging a...

Discus and support Can you get a Trojan/Virus or anything unwanted on your PC by simply enlarging a... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When you enlarge an image on google, yahoo, and bing you stay on the search engine. Images can contain malware and other unwanted things but what does... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tom_Jerry625, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Can you get a Trojan/Virus or anything unwanted on your PC by simply enlarging a...

When you enlarge an image on google, yahoo, and bing you stay on the search engine. Images can contain malware and other unwanted things but what does it mean by that? To get a unwanted thing on your PC from an image, what do you have to do?

I know this question may seem a bit weird to ask but if a image is from a malicious site, and you enlarge it, does it still give you the unwanted program or is it safe?

:)

Tom_Jerry625, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Trojan virus

Suggestion to read:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Without knowing any details....:

See the helpful links posted by

quietman7 - MVP

here

Copy/paste of above post:

Malware Removal Guides for Windows

You can always supplement your anti-virus or get a second opinion by performing an

Online Virus Scan

ESET is one of the more effective online scanners.

Stubborn Malware Removal Guides for Windows

==========================================================

Jsssssssss, Apr 29, 2020
  4. djbbenn Win User

Can you get a Trojan/Virus or anything unwanted on your PC by simply enlarging a...

New Trojan that Demands a Ransom

There is a new virus out there discovered by virus hunters known as "Cryzip". The Trojan encrypts your files and then demands a $300 ransom for the decryption password to get your files back. After encrypting the files, the virus leaves a nice step-by-step guide of how to go about paying the ransom off. It's supposedly spread through email Spam, and has successfully evaded anti-virus scanners.

Source: eWeek

djbbenn, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Can you get a Trojan/Virus or anything unwanted on your PC by simply enlarging a...

1. Can you get a Trojan/Virus or anything unwanted on your PC by simply enlarging a... - Similar Threads - Trojan Virus anything

2. How to get risk of Trojan virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get risk of Trojan virus?: I got Trojan virus yesterday after connect by LAN to embedded PC. I run quick scan, full scan, offline scan,... and other scans on Youtube and even install Avast free to detect and blocked it but it keep getting back. I found out that it seem to appear in this folder...
  3. How to get risk of Trojan virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get risk of Trojan virus?: I got Trojan virus yesterday after connect by LAN to embedded PC. I run quick scan, full scan, offline scan,... and other scans on Youtube and even install Avast free to detect and blocked it but it keep getting back. I found out that it seem to appear in this folder...
  4. trojan virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trojan virus: so my security told me i had a trojan virus in quarantine and i pressed remove did that get rid of the threat of the trojan cause idk how that works like is the person trying to get on my computer gone...
  5. trojan virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    trojan virus: What is "altsonypics.com" and how do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojan-virus/96f8ca83-3292-4259-abf6-66f86e832940
  6. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: Guys please help me i dont know how to remove it and i think it is a Trojan Virus and it says it is severe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan-virus/29d9a1a4-d649-4caf-9c49-bba2fb734b9b
  7. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: I've had these weird Dos windows flash in, while i'm using my PC, in Fullsrcn.I've caught a Srcnshot of the Dos-window and was able to open the source into Notepad.Hopefully one of the Wizzards can help me. Both a scan from MSERT And Defender is giving me, an all-clear.I have...
  8. Can you transfer a virus to/from a USB by simply plugging it in?

Can you transfer a virus to/from a USB by simply plugging it in?: Can you transfer a virus to/from a USB or external hard drive simply by plugging it in without transferring any data? And what situations or types of viruses might this happen? How common is this if it does happen? And are there any ways to avoid it?...
  9. Can you still get a virus with your windows 10 in s-mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you still get a virus with your windows 10 in s-mode?: Just curious, went on a website and it randomly downloaded this msi file, I deleted it and recycled my bin, my laptop runs in s-mode, is it still possible i can get a virus from it? submitted by /u/vxlentina [link] [comments]...
  10. Can you get a unwanted program installed by playing a video or enlarging an image or by...

Can you get a unwanted program installed by playing a video or enlarging an image or by...: Just want to know if this was possible at all. Just wanted to know if you can get anything bad from playing a video, enlarging an image, or by joining a channel on Discord. Discord is a chatting platform to call with your friends or chat with them....