Windows 10: can you get the xbox game bar to record from different audio inputs at the same time?

Discus and support can you get the xbox game bar to record from different audio inputs at the same time? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been using the game bar to record lets plays but recently the idea has come up to have seperate mics so that me and my friends dont have to sit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/williambilliam23, Feb 27, 2020.

1. can you get the xbox game bar to record from different audio inputs at the same time?

I have been using the game bar to record lets plays but recently the idea has come up to have seperate mics so that me and my friends dont have to sit right next to each other. is there a way to have xbox game bar record from one computer and have multiple audio inputs?

submitted by /u/williambilliam23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/williambilliam23, Feb 27, 2020

2. Xbox Game Bar Capture Doesn't Record Mic Audio

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while recording microphone audio using game bar while playing games.

I would suggest you to try troubleshooting Game Bar and see if that helps. Refer the article

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

In addition, you can also check if the Microphone for game bar is enabled under privacy settings.

1. Go to Settings (press Windows +
      I key together) > Privacy.
    2. On the left hand pane scroll down and look for
      Microphone
    3. Toggle Allow apps to access Microphone
      to ON.
    4. Under Choose which Microsoft Store app can access your Microphone toggle Xbox game bar to
      ON.
    5. Restart the game bar.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Game bar only records audio

I have noticed recently when trying to record a game clip through the game bar, it is only recording the audio to the clip most the time.

Ive tried watching the clip through the xbox app and through media player, it just looks like a screenshot and the audio playing The background.

Please help!

dillonconway, Feb 27, 2020
  4. EYEcuDV Win User

can you get the xbox game bar to record from different audio inputs at the same time?

XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy

So i've been trying to use the XBOX game bar to record my screen. Everything goes well, but the audio is just glitched. The video is good condition, its just the audio that has a problem.

I dont understand why, maybe you people out there know?

EYEcuDV, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

can you get the xbox game bar to record from different audio inputs at the same time?

1. can you get the xbox game bar to record from different audio inputs at the same time? - Similar Threads - xbox game bar

2. Xbox Game Bar not recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar not recording: ever since i upgraded to windows 11, i cannot use xbox game bar to record my games. i can still open it normally though. however when i open it, i can't press any of the buttons to record. i already tried resetting and repairng game bar, but nothing worked.when i try to press...
  3. Recover audio from screen recording with Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover audio from screen recording with Xbox Game Bar: Hi everyone,I was recording my screen using Xbox Game Bar and when I tried to play it there was no sound.Can I recover the audio from a screen recording?Audio to record was on " Game" mode...
  4. Xbox game bar not recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar not recording: HelloWhen I try and record a game using the Xbox Game Bar, it say's 'sorry we cannot record right now, please try again later' but it never works. How would I fix this?...
  5. Xbox Game Bar recorder audio issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar recorder audio issue: whenever i clip in game moments i would like to have all my audio recorded at once, this being the game itself, my microphone and a discord call im in. However it seems as though i can only choose between Game+Mic Game audio only option / Game+DiscordAll audio option. Is...
  6. can you hide xbox game bar recording timer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can you hide xbox game bar recording timer?: submitted by /u/S3cr3t1ng [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mr9dk4/can_you_hide_xbox_game_bar_recording_timer/
  7. can you hide xbox game bar recording timer?

can you hide xbox game bar recording timer?: submitted by /u/S3cr3t1ng [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mr9dfw/can_you_hide_xbox_game_bar_recording_timer/
  8. xbox game bar recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar recording: my xbox game bar recording is not enabling https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-recording/ba8dd4c9-c1a0-48db-ae45-fd8770574b09
  9. Recording from two different audio inputs at the same time?

Recording from two different audio inputs at the same time?: Hi everyone, Is there any way to use two different audio inputs (separate audio cards) simultaneously in Windows? In this case I'd like to be able to record/stream audio from both a USB-based wireless microphone and a guitar plugged into an external USB-connected audio...
  10. XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Game bar recorded audio glitchy: So i've been trying to use the XBOX game bar to record my screen. Everything goes well, but the audio is just glitched. The video is good condition, its just the audio that has a problem. I dont understand why, maybe you people out there know?...