Windows 10: Can you give me the product of this version?

Discus and support Can you give me the product of this version? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎11/‎6/‎2022 OS build 22000.2057 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22001.1000.0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chinmoy Aridra, Jun 18, 2023.

1. Can you give me the product of this version?

Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 21H2 Installed on ‎11/‎6/‎2022 OS build 22000.2057 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22001.1000.0

:)

Chinmoy Aridra, Jun 18, 2023
  2. DrPepper Win User

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jun 18, 2023
  3. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Jun 18, 2023
  4. Can you give me the product of this version?

What kind of quad.

I suspect you are at "the edge" of the power rating for the mainboard. Perhaps Q6600 wasnt listed due to TWO versions, C3 stepping at 105W and G0 stepping at 95W. Furthermore, if you OC the G0 Q6600 then it will use more than 95W. Since Q9300 is on a 1333 buss, then perhaps the BIOS doesnt give you scope to OC it, keeping it well withing the 95W envelope.

My suggestion is, if the mainboard is important to you and you dont want to blow the power regulators or caps, to NOT OC the Q6600. Take the thing out of design spec (by OC'ing it) and you may very well rapidly reduce the half-life of your board.

Also, as erocker suggests, there are 65W quads out now. I think those are better suited to this mainboard.

Good luck.

lemonadesoda, Jun 18, 2023
Thema:

Can you give me the product of this version?

1. Can you give me the product of this version? - Similar Threads - product version

2. can i restore the oem version of windows 10 with changing the product key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i restore the oem version of windows 10 with changing the product key?: I have an HP laptop with windows 10 home single language digital license OEM version. It was recently serviced with its motherboard repaired and SSD replaced. The vendor then installed windows 10 pro volume version but it is not able to activate and upon troubleshooting it is...
  3. can i restore the oem version of windows 10 with changing the product key?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i restore the oem version of windows 10 with changing the product key?: I have an HP laptop with windows 10 home single language digital license OEM version. It was recently serviced with its motherboard repaired and SSD replaced. The vendor then installed windows 10 pro volume version but it is not able to activate and upon troubleshooting it is...
  4. can i restore the oem version of windows 10 with changing the product key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Roll back to previus Windows version and product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Roll back to previus Windows version and product key: I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition preinstalled. When I entered Uni, they provided us an Educational license which I switched to. However now that my college is completed, many of the features are blocked/cannot be changed as they are still 'managed by my...
  6. Roll back to previus Windows version and product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roll back to previus Windows version and product key: I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 Home Edition preinstalled. When I entered Uni, they provided us an Educational license which I switched to. However now that my college is completed, many of the features are blocked/cannot be changed as they are still 'managed by my...
  7. Roll back to previus Windows version and product key

8. Someone is installing a Windows 10 version with same product number on all my devices. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is installing a Windows 10 version with same product number on all my devices. How...: Someone is installing an unauthorized Windows 10 pro edition or the one that is like an administrators version. I have Windows 11 that came installed on my hp stream. I disconnected my internet and tried to recovery but it did not work . Even thought I installed a clean...
  9. Someone is installing a Windows 10 version with same product number on all my devices. How...

Someone is installing a Windows 10 version with same product number on all my devices. How...: Someone is installing an unauthorized Windows 10 pro edition or the one that is like an administrators version. I have Windows 11 that came installed on my hp stream. I disconnected my internet and tried to recovery but it did not work . Even thought I installed a clean...
  10. Someone is installing a Windows 10 version with same product number on all my devices. How...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security