Windows 10: Can you go back to your old edition of windows

Discus and support Can you go back to your old edition of windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 pro product key that i'm not sure is genuine. It says it works, it sends me to the upgrading screen when i put it in, but i'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by 1980Soviet, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Can you go back to your old edition of windows

I have a windows 10 pro product key that i'm not sure is genuine. It says it works, it sends me to the upgrading screen when i put it in, but i'm worried that it won't be genuine. Would there be any way to go back to home edition if this key doesn't work? If not, is there a way to make sure a key works? I'd appreciate an answer. Thanks!

:)

1980Soviet, Jan 5, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 5, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Can you go back to your old edition of windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

Can you go back to your old edition of windows

1. Can you go back to your old edition of windows - Similar Threads - old edition

2. Can I get a copy of Windows XP Home Edition? I have an old laptop and I have its barcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get a copy of Windows XP Home Edition? I have an old laptop and I have its barcode: Can I get a copy of Windows XP Home Edition? I have an old laptop and I have its barcode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-copy-of-windows-xp-home-edition-i-have/f4e1e9ad-ccfc-4b77-a6a5-5d0b2180fdff
  3. Can I get a copy of Windows XP Home Edition? I have an old laptop and I have its barcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get a copy of Windows XP Home Edition? I have an old laptop and I have its barcode: Can I get a copy of Windows XP Home Edition? I have an old laptop and I have its barcode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-a-copy-of-windows-xp-home-edition-i-have/f4e1e9ad-ccfc-4b77-a6a5-5d0b2180fdff
  4. How do I restore the old File, Edit, View Toolbar in windows 11???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restore the old File, Edit, View Toolbar in windows 11???: I hat the new Microsucks Windows 11 interface, I hate the ribbon they added to windows 10, and do not even get me started on windows 8.I have been using Windows since MS Windows 3.11 I loved the simplicity of the original toolbar. It was easy for me to navigate and I did not...
  5. How do I restore the old File, Edit, View Toolbar in windows 11???

How do I restore the old File, Edit, View Toolbar in windows 11???: I hat the new Microsucks Windows 11 interface, I hate the ribbon they added to windows 10, and do not even get me started on windows 8.I have been using Windows since MS Windows 3.11 I loved the simplicity of the original toolbar. It was easy for me to navigate and I did not...
  6. Is there currently a free program that I can use to edit my old Netscape Composer web pages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there currently a free program that I can use to edit my old Netscape Composer web pages?: For many years, I used Netscape Composer to build/edit my website. Is there currently a free program that is compatible, so that I can edit my web pages done with Netscape Composer? Also, I already have a web hosting service that I want to continue using. Thanks!...
  7. Is there currently a free program that I can use to edit my old Netscape Composer web pages?

Is there currently a free program that I can use to edit my old Netscape Composer web pages?: For many years, I used Netscape Composer to build/edit my website. Is there currently a free program that is compatible, so that I can edit my web pages done with Netscape Composer? Also, I already have a web hosting service that I want to continue using. Thanks!...
  8. I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent Software Update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent Software Update...: I want my old photo editing options back the way they were before a recent Update and it's now more difficult to edit pictures. Can anyone please help? Thank You...
  9. I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent Software Update...

I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent Software Update...: I want my old photo editing options back the way they were before a recent Update and it's now more difficult to edit pictures. Can anyone please help? Thank You...
  10. I Want My Old Photo Editing Options Back The Way They Were Before A recent Software Update...

in Windows 10 Customization