Windows 10: Can you guys please give me instructions on how to enable secure boot in bios?

Discus and support Can you guys please give me instructions on how to enable secure boot in bios? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when I go into bios and click on advanced settings then go to boot then go to secure boot I cannot enable secure boot because it doesn’t give me an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jordan Banuelos, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Can you guys please give me instructions on how to enable secure boot in bios?

when I go into bios and click on advanced settings then go to boot then go to secure boot I cannot enable secure boot because it doesn’t give me an option and instead it says user

:)

Jordan Banuelos, Jan 19, 2023
  2. MA105343 Win User

Unable to enable Secure Boot.

I recently downloaded FIFA 23 on my Lenovo Legion 5i (Windows 11). When I started the game it said, "Secure Boot is not enabled on this machine". I googled this issue and found instructions that would allow me to check status of and enable Secure Boot.

I followed the instructions to the word which led me to the BIOS and UEFI Firmware Settings. In the security tab, I found the toggle to enable/disable Secure Boot and enabled it. After the system restarted, having applied the setting, I checked System Information again only to find that Secure Boot is still "Off".

I ran advanced startup again to reach the BIOS and navigated to the Security tab in the UEFI Firmware Settings, only to find that Secure Boot state was "Disabled" BUT the toggle that allows you to enable/disable the Secure Boot state said "Enabled". I went through this process 3-4 times and I have simply been unable to enable Secure Boot.

Please help.

MA105343, Jan 19, 2023
  3. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Jan 19, 2023
  4. Can you guys please give me instructions on how to enable secure boot in bios?

Instructions to change board?

Boot off of the windows CD, repair your XP partition (hopefully you won't have to reinstall windows), install drivers, and you're good to go. You'll see dual channel mode in the BIOS splash screen results from POST. It'll be pretty obvious *Stick Out Tongue Can you guys please give me instructions on how to enable secure boot in bios? :p. Here's a list of general tweaks for the 939Dual-SATA2.
    Step one- Set time, date
    Step two- In CPU settings, disable cool n quiet, set memory clock to DDR400, play with memory timings (CAS-TRAS-TRP-TRCD), which are listed in the bios in the order CAS, TRCD, TRAS, and TRP. EDIT- new BIOS's mess around with this order, can't be too sure on it, but yeah at least you know what the RAM timings stand for *Big Grin Can you guys please give me instructions on how to enable secure boot in bios? :D.
    Leave MA timing at 2T unless you think your system can handle 1T
    Step three- in Chipset settings, enable onboard LAN, disable onboard Audio, disable AGP fast write, set primary graphics adapter, and set CPU-NB and NB-SB link speed to 1000mhz.
    Step four- in IDE, disable controllers you aren't using. On all drives detected, enable SMART if you can and set PIO/DMA as high as they will go.
    Step five- Enable legacy USB support
    Step six- Set password if you're worried about anyone screwing around with your BIOS settings
    Step seven- Configure your boot sequence. I reccomend hard drive first, optical drive second, and floppy drive third.
    Step eight- Save changes, boot into XP, and enjoy your computer.

zekrahminator, Jan 19, 2023
Thema:

Can you guys please give me instructions on how to enable secure boot in bios?

1. Can you guys please give me instructions on how to enable secure boot in bios? - Similar Threads - guys please instructions

2. How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i get acces to the Bios Settings to enable secure boot i can enter the Bios...: Hey peopleMy name is Tomek and i can't change things in my Bios Settings on the school pc.i got an admin but i made an personal account so they don't get acces to my pc.so my question is : how can i get acces and trun secure boot on if i can't change anything?I can enter the...
  3. Can you enable secure boot without going into the BIOS settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you enable secure boot without going into the BIOS settings: Hi, I’m currently trying to enable secure boot on my computer because and application requires it to be enabled. I have tried to go change this but when ever I go into it the computer refuses to get a signal to the monitor so I cannot change anything. If anyone knows a way to...
  4. Can you enable secure boot without going into the BIOS settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you enable secure boot without going into the BIOS settings: Hi, I’m currently trying to enable secure boot on my computer because and application requires it to be enabled. I have tried to go change this but when ever I go into it the computer refuses to get a signal to the monitor so I cannot change anything. If anyone knows a way to...
  5. Can you guys please unblock roblox?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can you guys please unblock roblox?: Every time i open Roblox it says this app has been blocked by your system administrator and an you please fix this because you should let us play roblox because roblox is fun and unblock the roblox website too...
  6. Can you guys please unblock roblox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you guys please unblock roblox?: Every time i open Roblox it says this app has been blocked by your system administrator and an you please fix this because you should let us play roblox because roblox is fun and unblock the roblox website too...
  7. Can you guys please unblock roblox?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can you guys please give me instructions on how to enable secure boot in bios?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you guys please give me instructions on how to enable secure boot in bios?: when I go into bios and click on advanced settings then go to boot then go to secure boot I cannot enable secure boot because it doesn’t give me an option and instead it says user...
  9. How to enable Secure Boot in BIOS for American Megatrends?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable Secure Boot in BIOS for American Megatrends?: When I run the System Information app and look under Secure Boot State it says unsupported, yet I saw Secure Boot settings in my BIOS and it seemed to be turned on! I need this to upgrade to Windows 11. My desktop PC is 1 year old. It's a gaming rig.OS Name Microsoft Windows...
  10. Can you guys help me with a security issue!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you guys help me with a security issue!: Basically a month ago I opened up my PC to see several login attempts when you login to the pc. I panicked and cluelessly, I reset (Not restarted) my PC twice. I figured out by a close friend that someone was trying to remote access my computer. I downloaded malwarebytes but...