Windows 10: Can you have more than one mouse operating on computer at same time?

Discus and support Can you have more than one mouse operating on computer at same time? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Logitech M570 wireless mouse that has its own USB receiver and I have a Logitech cordless keyboard Y-RR54 and mouse M-RAK89B combination... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JBlakey102, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Can you have more than one mouse operating on computer at same time?

I have a Logitech M570 wireless mouse that has its own USB receiver and I have a Logitech cordless keyboard Y-RR54 and mouse M-RAK89B combination using a different cordless desktop receiver C-B033. I am able to connect the M570 mouse through its USB receiver and the keyboard through the C-B033 receiver. I cannot get the mouse to connect with the C-B033 receiver. Is this because there is already another mouse M570 connected?

:)

JBlakey102, Nov 20, 2020

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Mouse will not connect to computer

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the naga mouse?

The issue you are facing could be due to the mouse driver is outdated. Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to update the mouse driver and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Press (Windows key + X) and click on “Device Manager”.

• Click and expand “Universal serial bus controller”.

• Right click on the mouse device driver and select
      update.

• Once update is done, restart the computer.
    If the issue still persist you also visit the mouse manufacturer website and download the latest updated mouse driver and install the same.

Hope it helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 20, 2020
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Can you have more than one mouse operating on computer at same time?

operation of sculpt mobile mouse

Hi Raymond,

For us to better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Were you able to use horizontal scrolling before?
    • Have you made any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps on this article which is helpful in resolving mouse issues
    on Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Can you have more than one mouse operating on computer at same time?

1. Can you have more than one mouse operating on computer at same time? - Similar Threads - more mouse operating

2. mouse clicks cause more than one operation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse clicks cause more than one operation: When I use my wireless mouse to left-click on an action, it seems to do two: eg new tab opens two tabs, clicking on close often actions the shutdown app x underneath....
  3. mouse clicks cause more than one operation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse clicks cause more than one operation: When I use my wireless mouse to left-click on an action, it seems to do two: eg new tab opens two tabs, clicking on close often actions the shutdown app x underneath....
  4. mouse clicks cause more than one operation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Not able to pair more than one BLE device in windows at same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to pair more than one BLE device in windows at same time: I try pair one ble device , it is not problem.When i try pair second ble device ,gives a Windows error "Try connecting your device again".It is possible to pair the second device if the first is removed, but never two at the same time.The issue with the second device happens...
  6. Not able to pair more than one BLE device in windows at same time

Not able to pair more than one BLE device in windows at same time: I try pair one ble device , it is not problem.When i try pair second ble device ,gives a Windows error "Try connecting your device again".It is possible to pair the second device if the first is removed, but never two at the same time.The issue with the second device happens...
  7. Not able to pair more than one BLE device in windows at same time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Computer Will Not Reboot Into More Than One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Will Not Reboot Into More Than One Drive: I have two internal and two external drives. I wanted to switch one internal drive's operating system, but the computer only boots into a single drive. System configuration and Disk Management detect all the drives. Changing boot order from BIOS does nothing....
  9. Computer Will Not Reboot Into More Than One Drive

Computer Will Not Reboot Into More Than One Drive: I have two internal and two external drives. I wanted to switch one internal drive's operating system, but the computer only boots into a single drive. System configuration and Disk Management detect all the drives. Changing boot order from BIOS does nothing....
  10. CLIPBOARD MANAGERS - CAN YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE WITHOUT COMPATABILITY ISSUES?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    CLIPBOARD MANAGERS - CAN YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE WITHOUT COMPATABILITY ISSUES?: I just found out that Windows 10 has a clipboard manager (CM). I've been using a 3rd party CM and, apparently, they are compatible because I've had no problems since I activated Microsoft's clipboard manager. To make it easier to compare CMs, I was thinking of putting...