Windows 10: Can You Help? Constant Win 10 startup problems/crashes

Discus and support Can You Help? Constant Win 10 startup problems/crashes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi: Thank you so much ahead of time for any help.I've been plagued by constant startup issues, and now occasional crashes/blue screen: "Your Device Ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by James Brancato, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Can You Help? Constant Win 10 startup problems/crashes

Hi: Thank you so much ahead of time for any help.I've been plagued by constant startup issues, and now occasional crashes/blue screen: "Your Device Ran Into a Problem---Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: Ntfs.sysHere is my last Minidump. If it makes sense to anyone and you have any advice for me, I really appreciate it. Win 10 i7-9700K @3.60 GHz, 16 GB ram NVDIA GeForce RTX 2080, Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming 2.0, used for audio production so several peripherals/controllers running through USB connectionsMinidumpCUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1PROCESS_NAME: SystemREAD_AD

:)

James Brancato, Jan 8, 2023
  2. Chadi Win User

Constant Crashing & Sleep Wake Issues

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18363
    Build 18363
    System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
    System Model UX490UAR
    System Type x64-based PC
    SMBIOS Version 3.0

First Problem: about 80% of the time, my laptop won't wake up from sleep mode via keyboard press or mouse move/click. I seem to be missing many common features in power plan too, even after fresh Windows 10 install.
    Troubleshooting Steps:

1. Reinstalled Windows 10 (clean)
    2. Updated all drivers
    3. Replicated on multiple Windows 10 versions, updates
    4. BIOS latest version
    5. No USB devices attached, ever. Only USB-C power and bluetooth mouse
    6. Disabled "fast startup" in control panel

Second Problem:constantly crashing, blue screen of death.

Last info from Diagnostic Data Viewer:

Antimalware Service Executable

Description
    Faulting Application Path: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Platform\4.18.2001.10-0\MsMpEng.exe
    Creation Time: 3/14/2020 1:39:54 PM
    Problem: MpTelemetry

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: MpTelemetry
    Problem Signature 01: unspecified
    Problem Signature 02: HardeningTelemetry
    Problem Signature 03: HardeningTelemetryDisableAS
    Problem Signature 04: 4.18.2001.10
    Problem Signature 05: unspecified
    Problem Signature 06: unspecified
    Problem Signature 07: unspecified

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: fdb8de8b2cbae82736f81cfce42d2152 (1655104735544156498)

Can You Help?  Constant Win 10 startup problems/crashes [​IMG]

Chadi, Jan 8, 2023
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jan 8, 2023
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Can You Help? Constant Win 10 startup problems/crashes

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jan 8, 2023
Thema:

Can You Help? Constant Win 10 startup problems/crashes

1. Can You Help? Constant Win 10 startup problems/crashes - Similar Threads - Help Constant startup

2. Can you help me with this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me with this problem?: So I'm trying to install Visual studios on my laptop. I already have the setup but but whenever I run it, I get a "configuration parser error". The error goes like this; "Error parsing. C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.configParser returned error...
  3. Can you help me with this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me with this problem?: So I'm trying to install Visual studios on my laptop. I already have the setup but but whenever I run it, I get a "configuration parser error". The error goes like this; "Error parsing. C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.configParser returned error...
  4. Can you help me with this problem?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Constant crashes Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashes Win 11: Hi all,My Windows has been crashing nonstop for the past couple of months.Here are the most recent minidumps: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BoKV-P4-sll0dGSdbng8xqZU0iFWeHxg?usp=sharingThe bugcheck is always different, but here is the latest...
  6. Can You Help? Constant Win 10 startup problems/crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can You Help? Constant Win 10 startup problems/crashes: Hi: Thank you so much ahead of time for any help.I've been plagued by constant startup issues, and now occasional crashes/blue screen: "Your Device Ran Into a Problem---Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: Ntfs.sysHere is my last Minidump. If it makes...
  7. Can You Help? Constant Win 10 startup problems/crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can You Help? Constant Win 10 startup problems/crashes: Hi: Thank you so much ahead of time for any help.I've been plagued by constant startup issues, and now occasional crashes/blue screen: "Your Device Ran Into a Problem---Stop Code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED What failed: Ntfs.sysHere is my last Minidump. If it makes...
  8. Constant crashing on Win 10

Constant crashing on Win 10: I recently got a Win10 computer. Since I started using it, I've been getting BSODs at a rate of 2-3 per day. It's exhausting. I turned on the verifier and uploaded the dump files here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag13shfS4PUmfBVSJOWKYZb2zqM?e=GJAwXh If anyone can help, I'd be...
  9. Constant Random Crashes Win 10

Constant Random Crashes Win 10: I'm hoping someone can help me. I'm getting constant crashes and BSOD's with a newly built system. Specs --- Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B450-F ASUS Rog Strix X570-F has also been tested with no success CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 RAM: Corsair Vengeance...
  10. shockwave crashes constantly win 10

in Browsers and Email
    shockwave crashes constantly win 10: any web site that has some scrolling crashs my schockwave is there some reason. I have re installed still problem. any help be appreciated 51639