Windows 10: Can you help me change the system to chinese?

Discus and support Can you help me change the system to chinese? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can you help me change the system to chinese?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by 千茵洪, May 6, 2019.

1. 千茵洪 Win User

Can you help me change the system to chinese?

:)

千茵洪, May 6, 2019

2. Changed Cortana into US English but Still Replied in Chinese

Hi Rynn,

Thanks for replying to us with the status of your issue.

We appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I suggest you to Remove the Chineselanguage and add it again and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Remove the Chinese language.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on the Option adjacent to the
      Chineselanguage.

• Click on remove under input method.

Step 2: Add ChineseLanguage.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard.

• Select Control panel.

• Select language.

• Click on Add language.

• Add the Chinese language from the given list.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 6, 2019
  3. can't change the language from chinese to English for windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Ruth Buruga, May 6, 2019
  4. Can you help me change the system to chinese?

Can't change the display language from Chinese to English in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the response and keeping the status updated.

I would suggest you, try removing Chinese language pack and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps.

• Type Language in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Language.

• Select the Chinese language and click on
      Move down (if it is on the top).

• Click on Remove Option.

Ruth Buruga, May 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Can you help me change the system to chinese? - Similar Threads - help change system

2. can you help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you help me: I changed my display in bios to UEFI from legacy in hopes to enable secure boot but it never worked, now when I turn my pc off and on my screen is black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me/078300b5-113d-4fe6-b8aa-611b20f2af5c
  3. can you help me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you help me?: on my work computer, because the screen lock pin was entered incorrectly 3 times, it asks to enter A1B2C3, but the keyboard language is Russian and does not change in any way. Please help me....
  4. Can you help me?

Can you help me?: I'm trying to install Virtualbox from Oracle and getting this message. But I'm unsure if you can help me because it is not a Microsoft product. If you can't, then just let me know.Look forward to hearing your response....
  5. Can you help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me?: I'm trying to install Virtualbox from Oracle and getting this message. But I'm unsure if you can help me because it is not a Microsoft product. If you can't, then just let me know.Look forward to hearing your response....
  6. can you help me with this?

can you help me with this?: I asked many questions here :https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-t-fix-issues-with-my-graphics-card/2f5e31b2-b780-4497-937b-2bb4055a3984?page=1but nothing worked."display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...
  7. can you help me

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you help me: can you help me figure why my computer not 100 percent it is only 95 percent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me/87ccddc5-3345-4cd9-9769-57a90e575cee
  8. Can you help me ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you help me ?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rasquiMT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h8a7x7/can_you_help_me/
  9. Can you help me ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you help me ?: My PC Specs : I7 9700K (water cooled) (overclocked to 5GHZ) RTX 2080 TI 64 GB RAM DDR4 3200MHZ 4TB HHD 500 GB Samsung EVO 970 My problem is that i just installed Windows 10 Pro and when my computer tries to boot it does not find my Samsung Evo(where the Windows is...
  10. Can you help me?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can you help me?: i cant find the SCENES command from Format for 3d models..please help me to enable it[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me/cd7f5b75-00ab-43cb-813c-20fe3f325924