Windows 10: Can you help me debug this SQL server connection issue

Discus and support Can you help me debug this SQL server connection issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, the setup : - one server OS is Windows Server 2003 with SQL server running on it the SQL database is used for our ERP - One Windows 10 PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Memes111, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Memes111 Win User

Can you help me debug this SQL server connection issue

Hello,

the setup :

- one server OS is Windows Server 2003 with SQL server running on it the SQL database is used for our ERP

- One Windows 10 PC with the 1909 build. It connects perfectly to the SQL server.

The problem :

- after upgrading to 2004 build, SQL connection is impossible.

I have tried to revert to 1909 build, everything works again.

I reproduced the issue with 4 different PC.

Can you help to give me pointers on where to look? Firewall? Windows option?

:)

Memes111, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

SQL Server + Python — What’s new

Source: SQL Server + Python s new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    SQL Server + C#: What’s new

Source: SQL Server + C#: Whats new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

SQL Server + PHP – What’s new

Source: SQL Server + PHP s new | SQL Server Blog

Brink, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Can you help me debug this SQL server connection issue - Similar Threads - help debug SQL

2. Can you help me with this issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me with this issue?: So I tried to connect back to the Ethernet after trying to get a better download speed and it said my IP configuration wasn’t valid and that it won’t connect so after looking through and trying a couple methods online and none worked I restarted my pc and it presented me with...
  3. Can you help me with this issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you help me with this issue?: So I tried to connect back to the Ethernet after trying to get a better download speed and it said my IP configuration wasn’t valid and that it won’t connect so after looking through and trying a couple methods online and none worked I restarted my pc and it presented me with...
  4. Can you help me with this issue?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. SQL Server 2016 Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL Server 2016 Issue: Hi everyone,I've update Security on DPM Window Server 2012R2 with SQL Server 2016, so i've backup the Database first but this is the old system, i don't know if backup the database is enough when i'm searching on internet for backup Database i saw the backup DPM config.So i...
  6. SQL Server 2016 Issue

SQL Server 2016 Issue: Hi everyone,I've update Security on DPM Window Server 2012R2 with SQL Server 2016, so i've backup the Database first but this is the old system, i don't know if backup the database is enough when i'm searching on internet for backup Database i saw the backup DPM config.So i...
  7. SQL Server Database Connectivity Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL Server Database Connectivity Issues: Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, but I currently use MS SQL Server Management Studio v18.10 for work. Whenever I'm on WiFi, I have no issues connecting to SQL Server databases, but as soon as I plug in my ethernet cable, I can't connect and I get timeout...
  8. SQL Server Database Connectivity Issues

SQL Server Database Connectivity Issues: Not sure if this is the appropriate place to ask, but I currently use MS SQL Server Management Studio v18.10 for work. Whenever I'm on WiFi, I have no issues connecting to SQL Server databases, but as soon as I plug in my ethernet cable, I can't connect and I get timeout...
  9. SQL Server Database Connectivity Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Help me understand SQL Server

in Windows 10 Support
    Help me understand SQL Server: While trying to understand intermittent freezes in my Windows 10 that require hard reboots to recover from I was looking at my event viewer trying to find the culprit. Although I have not yet narrowed down the problem (there are several different errors) I came across several...