Windows 10: Can you help me figure out these BSOD crashes?

Discus and support Can you help me figure out these BSOD crashes? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to fix my girlfriends laptop, she is getting random bsod sometimes on idle sometimes in the middle of work. I have made a clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Galeavia, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Galeavia Win User

Can you help me figure out these BSOD crashes?

I am trying to fix my girlfriends laptop, she is getting random bsod sometimes on idle sometimes in the middle of work. I have made a clean installation of Nvidia drivers but didn't help, as some of my searches for the problem indicated that the problem might be nvidia drivers. Also I've installed a system monitor for her to check the temperatures and nothing is out of the ordinary. I am trying to find a solution from teamviewer because of the quarantine we are far apart, So I am a little limited. Here is two of the dump files which had different causes apparently.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=11L88hUkUdEDArUEpDDMJwbrLaj8DljwP

:)

Galeavia, Apr 26, 2020

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys

Original thread here. Help figuring out BSOD error nlem64nt.sys

Unfortunately, it is locked. nlem64nt.sys is used by NetLib encryptonizer. We had a similar issue with this causing a PFN File List Corrupt BSOD and their support confirmed we needed to upgrade. Hopefully this will help someone out in the future.

ClumsyBadge2309, Apr 26, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Can you help me figure out these BSOD crashes? - Similar Threads - help figure BSOD

2. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD: I got a bsod a few days ago on startup while loading windows and had to do a system restore in order to be able to use my computer again.I thought it was due to some network settings I messed with because the PC would boot into safe mode fine, but if I tried to boot into safe...
  3. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD: I got a bsod a few days ago on startup while loading windows and had to do a system restore in order to be able to use my computer again.I thought it was due to some network settings I messed with because the PC would boot into safe mode fine, but if I tried to boot into safe...
  4. Please help me figure out what caused my BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD Windows 11 I can't figure it out, maybe you geniuses can help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Windows 11 I can't figure it out, maybe you geniuses can help me.: I started getting a BSOD recently and I can't figure it out. All the crash minidumps and large memory.dmp as well as msinfo32 and event viewer to system and application are all located on my google drive shared folder. I tried sfc /scannow and it reported no issues. Also ran...
  6. BSOD Windows 11 I can't figure it out, maybe you geniuses can help me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Windows 11 I can't figure it out, maybe you geniuses can help me.: I started getting a BSOD recently and I can't figure it out. All the crash minidumps and large memory.dmp as well as msinfo32 and event viewer to system and application are all located on my google drive shared folder. I tried sfc /scannow and it reported no issues. Also ran...
  7. Need help figuring out which driver is causing BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help figuring out which driver is causing BSOD crashes: Hi everyone!I just recently bought a refurbished gaming desktop and have been running into constant BSOD crashes that from googling all seem to be tying into driver errors. After googling I keep running into threads on here of great community members helping people like me...
  8. can anyone help me figure out this hardware error

can anyone help me figure out this hardware error: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎11/‎3/‎2020 6:57 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffbc8d15aaa010 Parameter...
  9. help me to figure out this problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help me to figure out this problem: --------------------------- Windows Script Host --------------------------- Script: C:\Users\munee\AppData\Roaming\JVUDq\uMDuY.vbs Line: 1 Char: 43 Error: The system cannot find the file specified. Code: 80070002 Source: (null) ---------------------------...
  10. Can you help me figure out the root cause of these BSOD (see picture)

Can you help me figure out the root cause of these BSOD (see picture): (Released after posting I put this in the wrong form section please move) [img] I have been experiencing this crash frequently all of a sudden. A friend told the fine people on the form may be able to help. WHEN: Most often happens after Ive played and closed Arma...