Windows 10: can you help me figure out why the usual way I upload photos from my camera to my computer...

Discus and support can you help me figure out why the usual way I upload photos from my camera to my computer... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can you help me upload photos from my camera to my computer - old way no longer works.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Graziella and PeterBrady, Jan 19, 2020.

1. can you help me figure out why the usual way I upload photos from my camera to my computer...

can you help me upload photos from my camera to my computer - old way no longer works.

:)

Graziella and PeterBrady, Jan 19, 2020
  2. jds63 Win User

Photo upload

Usually a digital camera will show up as a Drive in File Explorer, open that drive one of the folders with pictures on it from the camera, sometimes on a MicroSD too. Basically it's not recognizing the camera at all in file explorer ? How is it being hooked up, USB ? Camera App in Windows 10, i never used it, in All apps in start screen. List the model Samsung you have.

jds63, Jan 19, 2020
  3. camera photo uploads

Hi Geralyn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

Please answer the following questions so that we can help you.

• What happens when you try uploading the photos? Do you receive any error?

• Is the camera detected on your computer?

• Are you able to access the photos on the camera when connected to the computer?
    Please let us know so that we may help you better.

For reference: Please check the post of Geetu. uploading pictures from camera card Windows10

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Dockswede Win User

can you help me figure out why the usual way I upload photos from my camera to my computer...

Photo upload

It is a Samsung U-CA 5 that connects with USB. The computer just doesn't react to the camera. Windows 7 would usually take about 15 seconds to recognize the hookup and then allow me to upload.

Blake

Dockswede, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

can you help me figure out why the usual way I upload photos from my camera to my computer...

1. can you help me figure out why the usual way I upload photos from my camera to my computer... - Similar Threads - help figure why

2. Can someone help me figure out why my laptop is running slow?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me figure out why my laptop is running slow?: I will start off by saying that my LaptopAlienware M17 was running perfectly fine over a week ago.Recently my PC started running incredibly slow. I'll go to open my file explorer and I'll be waiting over a minute for it to open. I go to launch a game off steam it'll take 2 or...
  3. Can someone help me figure out why my laptop is running slow?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me figure out why my laptop is running slow?: I will start off by saying that my LaptopAlienware M17 was running perfectly fine over a week ago.Recently my PC started running incredibly slow. I'll go to open my file explorer and I'll be waiting over a minute for it to open. I go to launch a game off steam it'll take 2 or...
  4. Need help figuring out why my computer keeps rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help figuring out why my computer keeps rebooting: Support has been of zero assistance. My computer is rebooting multiple times a day. Here is a memory dump. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me what it says is causing it: Link to Memory Dump Remove the .txt extension to access the dump. I have run all...
  5. Can anyone help me figure out why my bluetooth switch disappeared?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can anyone help me figure out why my bluetooth switch disappeared?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dankinator505 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnwzvc/can_anyone_help_me_figure_out_why_my_bluetooth/
  6. Can you help with my camera?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you help with my camera?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/b7jow4ahlne51.png?width=1287&format=png&auto=webp&s=c01f4eec0483d22b5c422dfa6c403205a367071c submitted by /u/SnooCrickets2052 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i2jobe/can_you_help_with_my_camera/
  7. Can you help me figure out these BSOD crashes?

Can you help me figure out these BSOD crashes?: I am trying to fix my girlfriends laptop, she is getting random bsod sometimes on idle sometimes in the middle of work. I have made a clean installation of Nvidia drivers but didn't help, as some of my searches for the problem indicated that the problem might be nvidia...
  8. Can someone help me figure out why my computer just shuts off randomly. Crash Reports Help?

Can someone help me figure out why my computer just shuts off randomly. Crash Reports Help?: So I am an avid gamer, i enjoy playing etc. I dont like when im in the middle of something and boom, blackness. Cut to the chase, my computer has for a few months now been randomly just shutting off. No blue screen just powers off. I am wondering if this shows up on Event...
  9. Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera.: Why can't I upload photos from my Canon EOS camera. Software reloaded after Hard drive change but download option is not available...
  10. I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .

I can no longer upload photos from my camera to my PC .: When I try to upload pictures from my camera, nothing happens. I was able to up until yesterday but today when I tried using the port for the memory card on my PC or the cable that came with the camera attaching to the UPB port, nothing happens . I have Windows 10 and did...