Windows 10: Can you help me identify this sound, it’s playing randomly on my pc and I’m not sure why

Discus and support Can you help me identify this sound, it’s playing randomly on my pc and I’m not sure why in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Doomguy46_ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Doomguy46_, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Can you help me identify this sound, it’s playing randomly on my pc and I’m not sure why

/u/Doomguy46_, Jan 25, 2021

2. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Sound Randomly Turns Off

I'm having a problem where the sound in my Win 10 computer randomly stops and then randomly goes back on. When it happens, it basically pauses anything that plays sound. When I try to click play nothing happens and everything can randomly comes back on,
    sometimes taking 15 mins. Its a huge problem so if anyone has an idea, im open to suggestions.

Thanks for you help!

JosephCasey817, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Can you help me identify this sound, it’s playing randomly on my pc and I’m not sure why

No sound while playing audio and video files.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the application that you are using to play the files?
    • Did you try the same on a different player?
    • Did you perform any troubleshooting steps?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if the volume is set low or in mute state in Volume Mixer.

• Right click on sound icon.
    • Open Volume Mixer check for the application that you are playing the files with and increase the volume and check.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run “Playing audio” troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issue.

Follow these Steps to run Playing Audio Troubleshooter in Windows 10.

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Playing audio.

Also refer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the sound issue. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Can you help me identify this sound, it’s playing randomly on my pc and I’m not sure why

1. Can you help me identify this sound, it’s playing randomly on my pc and I’m not sure why - Similar Threads - help identify sound

2. can i someone help me identify the reason my pc crashed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i someone help me identify the reason my pc crashed?: results of the dump file the pc created:: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA...
  3. can i someone help me identify the reason my pc crashed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i someone help me identify the reason my pc crashed?: results of the dump file the pc created:: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9fA...
  4. My PC keeps playing the ejecting sound when you reject a CD but there is no CD in it help me!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps playing the ejecting sound when you reject a CD but there is no CD in it help me!!!: My PC keeps playing an annoying ejecting sound when you eject a CD out of your computer and I don't know how to stop it from happening and there is no CD in it at all it's getting me mad and I've tried everything someone please help or give me a few things I can try to fix...
  5. My PC keeps playing the ejecting sound when you reject a CD but there is no CD in it help me!!!

My PC keeps playing the ejecting sound when you reject a CD but there is no CD in it help me!!!: My PC keeps playing an annoying ejecting sound when you eject a CD out of your computer and I don't know how to stop it from happening and there is no CD in it at all it's getting me mad and I've tried everything someone please help or give me a few things I can try to fix...
  6. Can you help me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me?: I'm trying to install Virtualbox from Oracle and getting this message. But I'm unsure if you can help me because it is not a Microsoft product. If you can't, then just let me know.Look forward to hearing your response....
  7. can you help me with this?

can you help me with this?: I asked many questions here :https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-t-fix-issues-with-my-graphics-card/2f5e31b2-b780-4497-937b-2bb4055a3984?page=1but nothing worked."display driver stopped responding and has recovered. Display driver AMD driver stopped...
  8. My PC plays random sound effects.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My PC plays random sound effects.: Hello allI have quite a weird situation going on.So, occasionally my PC will play one of two sound effects from my speakers, without any input from me.The one sound is a cartoonish "bonk", like someone being hit on the head with a wooden stick;and the other is a cartoonish...
  9. This random sound keeps playing on my PC randomly...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This random sound keeps playing on my PC randomly...: So a few days ago this random sound started playing on my PC randomly from 1-3 times an hour. Even if I shut off and on the PC the sound still playing. I've tried looking at the Volume Mixer, turning off all notifications, and listening to all the Windows 10 audio files but...
  10. Random sound playing whenever I’m playing video games I think

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random sound playing whenever I’m playing video games I think: Whenever I’m playing age of empires 3 with my friends every so often I’ll hear a do do do doo sound with the pitch getting higher and higher each time. Haven’t been to any sketchy websites or downloaded anything sketchy. submitted by /u/Sorcer12 [link] [comments]...